Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
    Hmmm... I did not see your picture the last time I logged in. I can see it now. Must have been a glitch on my end...

Carry on...
    Ah. Same thing happens to me with post #3851 (Trevor's "California Dreaming")
    "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
      That's my church over yonder, and the fountain in the park across the street.
      I think I recall seeing other pic of your bike parked in the towncenter park.

I can imagine some old town folk seeing you park bike there and walk back to take pic.
      "Hey, isnt that guy the pastor there? The new young guy?"
      "Yah, Have seen him do that before."

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Woopsies....Guess I am the only one around today.
        But it is Friday....And still morning! Ha...time to vote.

First the theme:
        Originally posted by Sandy View Post
        The theme for this week will be fairly open as the theme will be the picture format rather than the actual subject matter. Let's see what you all have for a panorama shot.
        Originally posted by jabcb
        Originally posted by trevor View Post
        Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
        Originally posted by gustovh View Post
        Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
        Originally posted by Redman View Post
        Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
        Some really terrific photos this week...Let the voting begin...

If I missed anyone, let me know.
        Last edited by Baatfam; 09-06-2019, 10:07 AM.
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Burque73 (Roger) gets all my votes today....Nice!
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Mr. Kerrfunks picture is really nice. Voting for it.
            2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
            82 gs1100L probably the next project
            1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
            1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Thanks, Bob for the vote and for groupong these shots together. I'm a bit sleepy and trying to wean off of coffee. Tea just doesn't cut it. I had to hit up the Keurig before leaving for work. Now that I have a belly full of burrito and the java jitters it's time to lay some tile. Oh, and vote here of course.

Kerry's shot is a bit dark but I like the scene and sunset.

Kerrfunk for me this week.
              Roger

Current rides
              1983 GS 850G
              2003 FJR 1300A
              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                I think I recall seeing other pic of your bike parked in the towncenter park.

I can imagine some old town folk seeing you park bike there and walk back to take pic.
                "Hey, isnt that guy the pastor there? The new young guy?"
                "Yah, Have seen him do that before."
                LOL, yes, I did park the bike there for the "Perspective" photo, that's right. Ha.

I'm in for Rich for a panoramic in the particularly unique setting in the middle of a covered bridge.
                "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Obviously speaking only for myself, this is the best bunch of entries ever. Well done, guys.
                  Kerrfunk gets my vote this week.
                  2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

This week's has got to be one of the hardest to decide on. Such great pics. Due to a coin toss, I am going to vote for Burque73.
                    1982 GS1100E "Jolene"

Comment

Voting for kerrfunk. That’s just a plain beautiful shot.
                      Rich
                      1982 GS 750TZ
                      2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                      Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

I guess it's time for the vote... The covered bridge, in my opinion, is a great perspective shot. I have to go with Kerry's this week though, as that is just a beautiful scene...
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Motorcycling and panos go hand in hand. So many nice pictures this week. I'm left jealous as I haven't been riding at all this year.

I'm a big fan of Waterton Park. There was a huge fire that ripped through there two years ago, and it is nice to see some of it from a perspective that makes it look pristine. The entrance to the area is amazing.

Such a tough call, but I'm voting for Burque73's shot this week. The positioning of the gazing eyes is on point.
                          '83 GS650G
                          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

I'm going to be the odd man out and vote for jabcb. While it may not be the most picturesque image here, the curve of the road, the opposing angle of the parked cars, and the GT in the corner of the image flow nicely.

..... One of those GTs is on my bike bucket list, and that one is beautiful.
                            sigpic
                            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                            -Rusty old scooter.
                            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I'm voting for Redman. Love his creative use of the tools at hand to get the results he wanted.
                              '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Kerrfunk for me
                                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X