No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just funn'in rich, of course nobody cares... but that was the only thing I could come up with to complain about... congrats to the tomater machine.
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Thanks Guys.
      hum, I haven’t won many in last couple years, and have got out of the habit of having an other idea in mind.
      and now am experience a electric power outage after a heavy rain, so my photo archive not available to me.
      but will see what I can do here before to long.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
        Just funn'in rich, of course nobody cares... but that was the only thing I could come up with to complain about... congrats to the tomater machine.
        Understood. No harsh words here. Maybe a good-natured ribbing from time to time. This is a happy place. If you ever figure out how to get pics off your phone, your're welcome to participate more than just commenting and voting. We need more photo submissions.
        Rich
        1982 GS 750TZ
        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

(power back on) (and am back home)
          will be back shortly

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

You Pick

I dont mean for you to pick some corn.
            I mean, you pick some aspect, some element of this pic that gets your attention, and then you post a pic of something similar, maybe it is your bike in some sort of field of some kind, maybe your bike in between two rows of something, maybe your bike surrounded by taller things, maybe your bike parked in someplace would not expect to see a bike, or whatever else you see in my sample pic that gets your interest.
            You can decide if you think you need to explain it or not.

(In some photo games/contest they call this "free association".)
            Last edited by Redman; 09-24-2022, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Place holder for now, might take a better one before next Friday.
              IMG_4783 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr
              sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
              2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

free association. Looking at the converging of the corn on either side of your bike reminded me of this picture I took last week.
                "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Farmer's field....

No signature

Comment

Very cool theme, Dave! Good deal....
                    ​​​
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

New member. New owner of a classic. Taken today at sunset. Hello from Nashville
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash79GS850 View Post
                        New member. New owner of a classic. Taken today at sunset. Hello from Nashville
                        No signature

Comment

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Man I had a decent one for work but didn't log in until today. Oh well, I'm off to find something for this week. Great theme idea Dave
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

M-119 Tunnel of Trees by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                                Man I had a decent one for work . . . .
                                . . .
                                oh ! Cool !
                                I would like to see pic of your bike in server room at large government facility.
                                maybe between rows of router racks, and you can use it this week.

>>later note: Okay, M-119 ToT is cool too.
                                Last edited by Redman; 09-25-2022, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X