Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
    G. . . . . .ood Morning, GSR! Let's take a tally...

Unless someone objects, I will break the tie today, because there is one photo that is totally sketchy for me....

I will vote for Redman's dang fool, crazy old man, sketchy photo.....
    Every time I look at it, I see another bad thing...

Four votes for the win...Redman!! What's next Dave...
    THanks foir the tally and thanks for the vote.
    I have slowed down on the sketchy stuff for a photo. Just the other day, you might have noticed, I took picture of bike next to a boat dock.... NEXT to a boat dock, not ON it, and it had a perfectly smooth transition onto the dock.

Again, I have nothing prepaired in advance for a potentail theme-of-the-week, and I am about to leave for a good part of the afternoon, so I can work up somthing later this aftgernoon, well, unless Dork or Kerry come up with something before then.

THanks Again

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
      It was baffling, took me a minute to figure out why the front wheel was so wobbly. I remember thinking "I probably shouldn't continue" but I did. I didn't go as fast as the speed limit and I decided to kind of lean forward to improve traction a bit. Then when I got home I saw that the entire luggage rack had bent under the weight. Like a person sat on it. It was really sketchy, yeah.
      Yah, maybe you could have taken one of the 3 bags out, and lashed it to the handlebars to better distribute the weight.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Well I might offer a theme; how about ye olde one-armed selfie?

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
          well i might offer a theme; how about ye olde one-armed selfie?

[url. . . . . . . . . .rl]
          Ok ! Good

Says I, who has taken a few (a-hem) selfies with the bike.
          Last edited by Redman; 10-08-2022, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Sounds good to me. I was out of town Friday into yesterday evening as well...

Regarding my “shocking” sketchy photo... those buckles are rated for 150-210 lbs, depending on the cable size used... I had two in use (one out of sight in that pic.)
            Safety glasses were worn, and the spring stop was removed with needle nose pliers... still sketchy though.

Those cable buckles are all over in industry, holding up duct, lights, equipment, etc. very handy little things.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

IMG_6476 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr One armed selfie as requested me and the bikes chilling in the garage.....
              sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
              2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Stopped on ride today for selfie

Comment

My favorite selfie....me and Wes Cooley in my old truck with my GS1000S in the back...RIP my friend

No signature

Comment

Sunset on Lake Ontario.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                        Sunset on Lake Ontario.
                        What a great pic!

Hey, I saw a CBX at a stoplight today. It was white with blue pin stripes and had a fairing. That's only the second one I've ever seen. Not as nice looking as yours, but still neat to see one.
                        Roger

Current rides
                        1983 GS 850G
                        2003 FJR 1300A
                        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

well was attacked in the shop.

DSCF4176.jpg

V
                          Gustov
                          80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                          81 GS 1000 G
                          79 GS 850 G
                          81 GS 850 L
                          83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                          80 GS 550 L
                          86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                          2002 Honda 919
                          2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Thanks, Roger.
                            Mine's a '79. The white model with the fairing is from '82.
                            Different strokes and all that but i was never a fan of the fairing model '81 or '82. Diverts attention from the engine.
                            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Forgot to take a selfie last weekend. This one is from 2 years ago.

Rich
                              1982 GS 750TZ
                              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                              Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Well, I couldn't find the pic I was looking for, so this is the standby.

Picture of the week game by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                                sigpic
                                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                                -Rusty old scooter.
                                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
                                X