• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rich82GS750TZ for my vote

Comment

Mr. Rich82GS750TZ again.
      2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
      82 gs1100L probably the next project
      1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
      1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

I like REDMAN’s
        "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Rich gets it again.

V
          Gustov
          80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
          81 GS 1000 G
          79 GS 850 G
          81 GS 850 L
          83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
          80 GS 550 L
          86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
          2002 Honda 919
          2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
            Let's see... Graffiti or signs... trevor's the only one that got both, I got to pick him
            Defiantly not true...........Maybe the cassowary got to you and pecked out your one eye.......
            82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
            Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
            Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
            Albums

Comment

ka kite............
              82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
              Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
              Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
              Albums

Comment

Voting for Rich.
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                -Rusty old scooter.
                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Law-breaker Redman for me.
                  2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post

. . . . . .. Been thinking about this shot all week. My kid helped me pull this one off tonight.
                    [IMG2=..........................g"}[/IMG2]
                    I can imagine your kid in conversation with friends. "My dad is so cool ! You should see what we did last night ! "

(yes, I am joking.)

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Let me give an honorable mention to 650skull for the pic of the sign. That sign struck me as funny, I guess just because is so unusual to my experience, but maybe quite familiar to folks there. And 650skull went to the effort to pose bike in such an place for the picture.
                      (Later Note: Now I see the sign does have spray paint markings on it. Previously I though was just a glare.)

Enjoyed all the pics this week. Liked the pics as bike/ride/roadside pics. And liked them for seeing how met the theme. Thanks. Has been enjoyable.

Really like Rich and Dork pics.

Bob baatfam pic, nicely posed, nicely lit, has sign and kinda has graffiti in form of names and such carved in the rock.

Roger Burque, nicely posed, has sign, and sign itself is vandalized with, I assume, the shotgun shots, maybe rifle. And nice sunset. I liked that specifically posed at time of day so the holes in sign are apparent, such that is a major element of the pic. Main point of the pic is the holes in the sign.

Hum. . . . . , burque, baat,650........ 650, burque, baat...... ...

Vote for Roger Burque. Tie breaker being that posed with sunset shining thru the holes in the sign.

Last edited by Redman; 10-28-2022, 10:27 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Burque73 for me. For everything Dave mentioned plus the perfectly time shot to get the pair of Chinooks floating by.
                        Rich
                        1982 GS 750TZ
                        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Great shots this week folks! For me it came down to Bob and Rich and Bob wins by a hair.
                          sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                          2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Good Morning GSR! Let's tally up.

With one vote each, dorkburger, trevor, and Baatfam
                            With two votes, Burgue73
                            With three votes, Redman

And with four votes for another win, RichGS750TZ

Nice one, Rich!! What's next?
                            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Thanks, all. That was fun.

Actually, Dave, my kid has told me that his friends think my bike and my car are cool. Short of saying he thought I was cool. But I’ll take it. He was pretty enthusiastic in helping me with the photo set up when I showed him the test shot of the wings on the wall I did earlier in the week. I needed him to use his car to light me/bike, then stand between the headlights to take the shot, so as not to cast a shadow. He took a bunch from different angles, offered to use his phone because it has a better camera. Then he even offered to edit and crop the best one, did it in a matter of seconds exactly like I would have, then air dropped the pic to my phone. He’s shown some interest lately in learning how to drive a manual transition and ride motorcycle. Good stuff. The muralist is a friend and local artist. Check out Kurt’s Instagram.

Here’s the somewhat obligatory fall theme for next week. Let’s see your Fall Colors.

Rich
                              1982 GS 750TZ
                              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                              Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

O K Bob, fall colors and The Smoky Mtns.? Did you pay Rich to pick that theme?
                                1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Working...
                                X