Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
    O K Bob, fall colors and The Smoky Mtns.? Did you pay Rich to pick that theme?
    Yup....I was hoping to get you out on your bike with a camera....
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Fall on my DR650 near my house
      No signature

Comment

IMG_6497 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr
        sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
          Roger Burque, nicely posed, has sign, and sign itself is vandalized with, I assume, the shotgun shots, maybe rifle. And nice sunset. I liked that specifically posed at time of day so the holes in sign are apparent, such that is a major element of the pic. Main point of the pic is the holes in the sign.

Hum. . . . . , burque, baat,650........ 650, burque, baat...... ...

Vote for Roger Burque. Tie breaker being that posed with sunset shining thru the holes in the sign.
          Thanks for the positive review, Dave, and for the vote.

Rich "......Burque73 for me. For everything Dave mentioned plus the perfectly time shot to get the pair of Chinooks floating by."

If I could firure out the multi quote thing these days I'd use it. Anyway, thanks for the vote and for correcting me on the name of those aircraft. I goofed and said ospree when naming the jpg file.

Roger

Current rides
          1983 GS 850G
          2003 FJR 1300A
          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Cottonwoods near the Rio Grande go from green to brown pretty quickly with just a short stop at yellow. I'll keep an eye out for some oak or maple trees to get more color, but this will have to do for now.

Roger

Current rides
            1983 GS 850G
            2003 FJR 1300A
            Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post

Thanks for the positive review, Dave, and for the vote.

Rich "......Burque73 for me. For everything Dave mentioned plus the perfectly time shot to get the pair of Chinooks floating by."

If I could firure out the multi quote thing these days I'd use it. Anyway, thanks for the vote and for correcting me on the name of those aircraft. I goofed and said ospree when naming the jpg file.
              Osprey and Chinook, both pretty cool aircraft. I grew up near Ft. Indiantown Gap. Saw lots of Chinooks and A10 Warthogs on maneuvers.

The Osprey is a unique aircraft. How does it work? And what has caused its recent failures? Get an in-depth look at the aircraft's systems and design.

Rich
              1982 GS 750TZ
              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
              Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post

Osprey and Chinook, both pretty cool aircraft. I grew up near Ft. Indiantown Gap. Saw lots of Chinooks and A10 Warthogs on maneuvers.

The Osprey is a unique aircraft. How does it work? And what has caused its recent failures? Get an in-depth look at the aircraft's systems and design.

Had many a ride in a Chinook, from place to place. Even got to do a ramp jump out of one. (82nd Airborne)

Comment

Comment

If I bothered to look back a couple years I could find some more colorful pics, but thought I would use something from this season.

Right around that turn is the scene of pic I used last week with the sign.

Last edited by Redman; 11-02-2022, 01:15 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Here’s the somewhat obligatory fall theme for next week. Let’s see your Fall Colors.
                      Quick snapshot between the traffics

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

A pic from last week.
                        This week the tree is bare.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Good Morning, GSR! Friday already, so let's review these colorful photos and vote.

First the theme of the week by Rich:
                          Fall Colors
                          Originally posted by trevor View Post
                          Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                          Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                          Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                          Originally posted by Redman View Post
                          Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                          Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                          And there they are in all their color. Nice stuff.

Don't forget to vote, and as always, please let us know if anything is amiss.

Comment

Voting for Burque73. I usually think of NM as being void of seasonal color changes. I really need to visit that part of the country. Very pretty picture.
                            Rich
                            1982 GS 750TZ
                            2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                            Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

steve murdoch for me but it was 51/49 with Redman which has that "fall feel"...the temperatures of the changing world are just not the same this year...The trees here aren't getting the time to change their colours and drop their leaves.

Comment

Baatfam for me. Convenient that the bike is a fall color too. Nice photo!
                                Roger

Current rides
                                1983 GS 850G
                                2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

Working...
                                X