No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Dave is riding in Indiana he is certainly taking pictures!
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Well!
      I didn’t think to check this morning.
      wasn’t expecting much responce, is a cellphone shot of a projected slide on a makeshift screen, and the slide being deteriorated some.

I was so surprized when mom
      asked if I could take her for a ride. I had picture taken for my own memeory, but also to prove to other folks that she did that cuz it would be hard to believe.
      other memory is It was shortly after being diagnosed with parkensens. I don’t know if that was related to her asking or not, but is part of my memory of this picture.
      Another memory of the situation was I felt awkward toward my dad there with him weighting well over 300 pounds I wasn’t gonna take him for ride…..
      any way, was quite memorable.

Yep am at brown county rally ! !

Bob baatfam absence has been noted.

I’ll see what I can think of here shortly
      Last edited by Redman; 06-10-2023, 02:21 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Quickly picking a pic from this morning, and think of naming a theme…..

Theme is:
        ”What did this used to be?”

something that you see and wonder what it used to be.

600D1EBA-6B1F-448C-966F-080D6197C88E.jpg
        Last edited by Redman; 06-11-2023, 07:40 AM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Well this mailbox used to be something else.
          The fact it is parked in front of a rural heating company is the giveaway.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Oh Steve, I've recently heard that those are one of the big causes of global warming, By the looks of that one, she sure would be.
            1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Ya gotta guess

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                Gustov
                80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                81 GS 1000 G
                79 GS 850 G
                81 GS 850 L
                83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                80 GS 550 L
                86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                2002 Honda 919
                2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

At this point we only have four entries.
                  So unless anyone objects, I'll leave this open for a few more hours incase someone still wants to put up an entry.

Comment

Happy Friday Afternoon, GSR! Let's review our photos and vote.

We only have four entries this week, so make that vote count, and don't forget to play next week.

First our theme of the week from Redman, (Dave):

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                    What did this used to be
                    Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                    Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                    Originally posted by gustovh View Post
                    Ya gotta guess
                    And that's all we have this week. Not a lot of photos, but all good ones.

Let us know if anything is amiss, and don't forget to vote.

Comment

Must be a bad theme, or people protesting the goofy guy that suggested it, to get only four entries.

I'll make a vote for Baatfam and his pic of what maybe used to be a, um, no, it was a, er um ah, no, it could have been ahhhh, well what ever it is its pointing right at the bike and the bike is somewhat pointed at it.

Comment

Got to vote steve, the only one that "is not" what it yus'ta be
                        1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Voting for Bob and his I am guessing Core Samples. I just didn't have a qualifying pic this week, my pics that meet the theme did not feature a bike.....
                          sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                          2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Due to the late start, I will hold off the vote tally until noon tomorrow...(unless someone objects)

Comment

Steve Murdoch and the Cast Iron Coo.
                              ---- Dave
                              79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                              80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                              79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                              92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Baatfam and the core sample works for me.
                                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Working...
                                X