No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voting for Mr Steve Murdoch. I'm a sucker for any views of the Niagara. I always look for his bike on the other side when I'm there.
    2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
    82 gs1100L probably the next project
    1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
    1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Love the eeriness of Dork's shot, but got to vote for Trevor. Kind'f an optical seclusion, is it an extra bright night with a super bright moon or an extra dim day with a super dim sun? possibly during an eclipse... .
      1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Voting for dpep's shot.
        ---- Dave
        79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
        80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
        79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
        92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post

Our plan was to have all 3 of us post basically the same selfie/overlook shot. But Justin headed for home before Eli and I found this place.
          ha!
          Having the two pics entered (consecutive even)was amusing, having three would have been even better. Then would be more apparent that was a conspiracy.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I’d say the winner is already decided but I’ll add one more just to make it safe. Trevor for me
            sigpic
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Good Saturday Morning, GSR! Let's tally up...

With one vote, steve murdoch
              With three votes, dpep

And with 10 votes, for a surprise victory, trevor!

What's next, Trevor?

(The award for best comedy photos, goes to Eli and Rich)
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

10 votes???, that could be a new record?
                1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Thanks guys....boy it's getting harder to come up with themes not already used....how about "lunch break".....interpret as you like but the showing of food in the pic would be ideal.... this was taken at one of my favorite motorcycle themed food place called Wheelies in Victoria.

Last edited by trevor; 06-24-2023, 11:40 PM.
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    Thanks guys....boy it's getting harder to come up with themes not already used....how about "lunch break".....interrupt as you like but the showing of food in the pic would be ideal.... this was taken at one of my favorite motorcycle themed food place called Wheelies in Victoria.

Nice pic. I'm looking at this theme same way I do movie sequals or cover songs , and that is ...its gonna be hard to beat the original..
                    Gotta feeling it's gonna be fun to see what pics show up.

Years ago I seen a bike that looked like that leaving a fuel station off of I-70 forty miles east of Kansas city. Had another suzuki following , looked like black 81? 1100e
                    Got a good look at the black bike, it still had emblems on tank and side covers.

I was just driving by and wanted to check them out , but they headed west on 70.

Always wondered, two older suzukis, they gotta be gsresource members???

Comment

Lunch break... how about an apple?
                      DSC_0030.jpg
                      ---- Dave
                      79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                      80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                      79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                      92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        Thanks guys....boy it's getting harder to come up with themes not already used....how about "lunch break".....interrupt as you like but the showing of food in the pic would be ideal.... this was taken at one of my favorite motorcycle themed food place called Wheelies in Victoria.

Interrupt as you like,,,,,,,,Darn autocorrect! LOL
                        sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Old guys and KLRs by Scott Marvin, on Flickr This is me and my buddy Rick on our twin 2001 KLR650's. We were in Clarksville TN during Covid and no eat in Restaurants were open. This is at a Sonic Drive in. A car hop on roller skates took the picture. :-)
                          sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                          2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post

Interrupt as you like,,,,,,,,Darn autocorrect! LOL
                            Lol...I fixed it...thanks
                            No signature

Comment

Roger

Current rides
                              1983 GS 850G
                              2003 FJR 1300A
                              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Working...
                                X