• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote for Redman
    "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Dave Redman gets my vote too. Whenever I have trouble deciding, I just keep scrolling up and down. That one grabs me every time.
      Rich
      1982 GS 750TZ
      2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
      Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Roger and Stator get my vote. (Burque 73)
        My Motorcycles:
        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)
        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

I’m voting for mine since no else seems to see the beauty in the actual photo! Lol
          No signature

Comment

lol ………..
            No signature

Comment

Trevor, all I see is six motorcycles parked in a no parking zone. There's nothing beautiful about that! What if a firetruck had to get through?

Just kidding.
              I'm just trying to be funny... It is a nice picture of beautiful motorcycles.
              Geez fellows can't someone throw him a vote.
              My Motorcycles:
              22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
              22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
              82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
              81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
              79 1000e (all original)
              82 850g (all original)
              80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

He's got "a" vote, surely he don't want to be greety...
                1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Kerry and the ghostbike.
                  Cracks me up every time I see that.
                  ---- Dave
                  79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                  80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                  79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                  92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

I'll give a vote for Trever. But only because it has an XS650 in it.
                    82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
                    Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                    Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
                    Albums

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                      Trevor, all I see is six motorcycles parked in a no parking zone. There's nothing beautiful about that! What if a firetruck had to get through?

Just kidding.
                      I'm just trying to be funny... It is a nice picture of beautiful motorcycles.
                      Geez fellows can't someone throw him a vote.
                      Trevor's pic with that much motorcycle muscle in it deserves my vote.
                      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        I’m voting for mine since no else seems to see the beauty in the actual photo! Lol
                        Yes, beautiful photo, along with a half dozen others.....

And that's why I don't vote every week, because quite often I believe my photo is the best photo, (although I understand I am probably wrong most times).
                        We oft times think our photo is the best, because we have the memory of the event. Being there carries a lot of weight.

Voting for Redman....
                        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post

Voting for Redman....
                          Bob,
                          THanks for summation. Being able to scroll thru all of them in one place is quite usefull.

ALthough, I thru you a curve ball, caused a problem with your summation.
                          After posting my bike-in-a-row pic, a couple days later , I later realized and then stated that my first pic (row of bikes) did not include a bike of mine, so doesnt meet the general criteria, not elgible, and so I then added another pic (reflection in cam cap).
                          Yah, I should have deleted my first pic/posting. Sorry.

So dont count my votes I got with ineligible pic in the summation ... send "alternate" delegates ..... change pic in summary or something... my bad, I should have deleted my first picture. Let folks change vote... or something.

I shall not seek the nomination of this party, and if elected will not serve, will defer to next winner.
                          Last edited by Redman; 07-29-2023, 01:07 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Have noticed pics getting swapped quite a lot lately. I done it recently myself, changed the cropped version of the same pic to the non cropped to get a better perspective. Still didn't get a vote so that was a wast of time lol.

A couple of weeks ago i liked one of the pics, ("back country road"), and it was swapped out for a different view and in my mind the second pic wasn't as good so i didn't vote.

Personally i think it isn't in the spirit of the game to change to another pic, and as we know, what we think is good, others have a different opinion. Once posted then it should be in the game, otherwise why post a pic then keep looking for another. Kinda like having another deck of cards to sort through to get a better hand............Just my 2cents
                            82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
                            Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                            Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
                            Albums

Comment

Kerry Kerfunk planted Suzuki pic is always an interesting shot for whatever theme it can be used for.

I like the way bikes posed for pic in Glen Dorkburger and Trevor pic. Looks like someone purposly lined up the bikes. And I like Glens story.
                              And the other large group pics are interesting, because I know it is exciting to be part of such an event, and the photos are good reminder for whoever was involved.

Vote for Bob Baatfam.
                              The pic IS the multiple bikes, in front major portion of the pic, picture is the bikes without much else to divert attention, with the Suzuki Suzuki Suzuki Suzuki very prominent in the photo (all somewhat similar to my original pic - hee hee - maybe why I like Bob's - har har, and I like to use telephoto to fill frame with main things)

THe pic is not lanes of road, the parking lot and the surrounding area with the bikes being only 1/8th of the picture.
                              Last edited by Redman; 07-29-2023, 01:23 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Oh good the tally has not been made yet, I throw my weight to Eli’s pic today.

V
                                Gustov
                                80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                                81 GS 1000 G
                                79 GS 850 G
                                81 GS 850 L
                                83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                                80 GS 550 L
                                86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                                2002 Honda 919
                                2004 Ural Gear up

Comment