No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm voting dpep, just a vote of support for the one who seems to need it most.
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Going for the Red Man this week.

V
      Gustov
      80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
      81 GS 1000 G
      79 GS 850 G
      81 GS 850 L
      83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
      80 GS 550 L
      86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
      2002 Honda 919
      2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Rich's pic truly frightens me. That grating looks like it's hungry to swallow a kickstand in one gulp.
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I cross a grated lift bridge twice a day and it doesn't matter if i am on the bike, in the truck, pedaling the bicycle or even walking i don't like it.
          Rich gets my vote.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
            I cross a grated lift bridge twice a day and it doesn't matter if i am on the bike, in the truck, pedaling the bicycle or even walking i don't like it.
            Rich gets my vote.
            Pennsylvania USA. Probably within an hour or two of where Rich's shot was taken. In this pic I leaned my bike on the guard rail...

Untitled by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
            Last edited by dorkburger; 09-15-2023, 09:59 PM.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Voting for Kerrfunk's reflection shot. Upon seeing it I almost changed my entry.
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Vote for dped

Lot of good pics for sure, water always seems to invite nice photos.

On the Photogenic side of things I like Baatfam pic, everything in the right place nice.

But my vote....going with dped headlight pic, not sure why..lol

It's different, kinda funny, maybe not at the time ?
                Reminds me of old pick up I had, the factory fog light on drivers side would get water in and never seemed to drain out.

I did nothing to fix it, the light always came on with no ill effect.
                Cept one winter day I noticed the lens was completely gone.....light still worked and did the day I sold it.

Comment

Voting for Redman this week.
                  Water to the left and right. In front and behind the bike. Cool shot!

Roger

Current rides
                  1983 GS 850G
                  2003 FJR 1300A
                  Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

I'm voting for Dorkburger, it's cold and still. Very evocative.
                    sigpicDarryl from Kiwiland

1982 GSX1100S Katana
                    1982 GSX750S Katana
                    1982 GS650G Katana

Comment

Good Saturday Morning, GSR! Time to tally up the votes....

With one vote each, Steve Murdoch, Burque73, KiwiAlfa156, Baatfam, Rich82GS750TZ, kerrfunk, and dorkburger...
                      With two votes, dpep...

And with three votes for the win, Redman!

What do we have for this week, Dave? Redman
                      Last edited by Baatfam; 09-16-2023, 10:19 AM.
                      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Great picture Dave. What's up next? (Keep it simple)

Thanks for the tally up Bob. I was going to add it up, but I ran out of fingers...
                        My Motorcycles:
                        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                        79 1000e (all original)
                        82 850g (all original)
                        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                          Voting for Kerrfunk's reflection shot.. . . . . . . . .
                          Reflection?
                          I thought looking thru water spalsh? looking thru water drops on glass?
                          Either way, I definatly said "water" when looking at and describing that shot. Impressive.
                          I though should have got more votes.

Tell us, Kerry.

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                          . . . . . .
                          With one vote each, Steve Murdoch, Burque73, KiwiAlfa156, Baatfam, Rich82GS750TZ, kerrfunk, and dorkburger...
                          With two votes, dpep...

And with three votes for the win, Redman!

What do we have for this week, Dave? Redman
                          Again ? ! ?
                          And .... Again I forget to check ?

Well, Thank You for the votes.

Huh ! Were Votes for 9 of the entries.

Hey, Mr Don dpep, gee, neither my 1150RT nor 1200RT had a level guage. Oh, yours was an 1100. Has a level guage like my father-in-laws 5th wheel travel trailer.

Sorry for the delay.
                          I will have to come up with something quick from some readily availabe pic I have.
                          Last edited by Redman; 09-16-2023, 11:38 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Idea for this week:
                            Any picture of your bike (or past bike), anyway related to anything you see in or about this picture.

(Some photo games that is called "free association".)

Explain your association if you think you need to, but, then again, if you need to explain it . . . . .

Last edited by Redman; 09-16-2023, 10:59 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I know, I know, this doesnt follow past proceedure.

But, hey, I wasnt coming up with any specific theme/category, and just needed to get things going again.

I know, I know, will make it hard to judge/compare pictures on basis of some theme/critera, maybe this will make more of just choosing the picture you like the best for any reason or no reason (which seems to be what happens a lot anyway).
                              Last edited by Redman; 09-16-2023, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Outside the box idea and i like it!
                                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Working...
                                X