Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
    As soon as I read the theme last Sat. I immediately knew I'd be voting for steve murdoch this wk.
    Exactly. Six of a kind wins.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

My vote is for 650Skull
      "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
        ……….
        ​​​​​…

Dave.
        I think it would be a better picture if you were riding your motorcycle while you were playing the trumpet! Hahaha
        Imagine the looks you'd get from the town folks!!!
        ha! I did ponder that, but would require to get an assistant, but more prohibitive, if I dropped the horn it might marr or scrape or dent my tank. Even if the horn didnt hit the tank, it might hit pavement and bend at sharp angle that could damage rear tire if run over it.
        Last edited by Redman; 12-08-2023, 04:32 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Given the theme I don't see how anyone tops Steve Murdoch.
          Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
          80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow... toast
            My Motorcycles:
            22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
            22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
            82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
            81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
            79 1000e (all original)
            82 850g (all original)
            80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

You guys are lucky, I didn’t have any bad pictures for this week.

V
              Gustov
              80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
              81 GS 1000 G
              79 GS 850 G
              81 GS 850 L
              83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
              80 GS 550 L
              86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
              2002 Honda 919
              2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow... toast
                …. with goose eggs. Come on over Norm. I’m cooking. Kerry can join us too, and offer the blessing.
                Rich
                1982 GS 750TZ
                2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

KiwiAlfa 156 for me. Some nice variations on theme. Tossup with Storm64.
                  82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
                  Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                  Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
                  Albums

Comment

Steve Murdoch's for "doubling down", but in a good way.

"Johnny the boy has done it again... This time its a scrubber"
                    ​​
                    Darryl from Kiwiland

1982 GSX1100S Katana 1982 GSX750S Katana 1982 GS650G Katana

Comment

It's Saturday morning and that only means one thing, TIME TO ADD UP THE VOTES!
                      This week it was pretty much a run away. CONGRATULATIONS to STEVE MURDOCK!
                      6 cylinders, 6 trumpets, receiving 6 votes... weird

The next closest was Kiwi Alfa156 getting 2 votes
                      With 1 vote Baatfam, Jedz, Eli, 650 skull, Redman. Great job guys.

If you played and didn't see your name above. That only means one thing.
                      You didn't get a vote. Zero, Zilch, Nothing, Noda, Try again next time looser, Going home empty handed, Sorry I have nothing for you, and the proverbial goose egg!

​​​​​​​Again congratulations Steve, what do you have for us next?
                      My Motorcycles:
                      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                      79 1000e (all original)
                      82 850g (all original)
                      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Hey, Norm, thanks for the tally.

say, I was gonna most likley Vote for you and the shiney shiney exhaust trumpet (but somehow I got involved in other stuff).
                        maybe you already had breakfast, …..

oh, and maybe I didn’t deserve any vote. That is a coronet not a trumpet.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Thanks for the votes, Gents.
                          That exhaust system is a PipeMasters out of Australia. All show and no go but who cares. It looks and sounds so cool.

I have a horrible memory so hopefully we haven't done this theme lately?
                          Let's go with "Hibernation". A lot of us put the bike away for a while in the cold months so how about a pic of your bike in the garage, shed, lane-way or living room while hibernating under a cover, tarp, or a bedsheet. If you are a year round rider how about a pic of your bike resting in the garage waiting for the next ride.

No heat on my garage so the GS is hibernating in the living room.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I don’t park my bikes up for any length of time, as there’s always at least a few rideable days throughout the winter months. But when I do, it seems to become a magnet for construction debris from wintertime home renovations projects.

Rich
                            1982 GS 750TZ
                            2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                            Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Parked up and covered with movers blankets then a heavy duty painters drop cloth. In the shed waiting my return to NZ. The GS is on the left with my sons XS on the right..........Just have to take my word for it

thumbnail_image10n.jpg
                              82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
                              Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                              Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
                              Albums

Comment

I used to rearrange stuff in garage so could one bike (GK) in back corner and one bike (SHadow) along sidewall so could get car in garage for winter parking.
                                But since riding the RT home from SanDiego, just aint no way to make that work.
                                So, winter Hibernation/storage doesnt look much different than regular parking anymore.

Other than a few towels and tshirt covers, stable in the tanks, the biggest difference is the showthrower there instead of lawnmover.

Not at all inteersting photo, mostly just documentry of cluttered garage.

Last edited by Redman; 12-11-2023, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X