• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isleoman
    i hope you are on my jury.
    lol! .
    -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Pretty sure he could have put Manzi down if he really wanted too...at least that's my assumption.
      Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by mmattockx
        2499196 Here's a big question, how was this any different than what Rossi did to Marquez in 2015 in Malaysia and why did Rossi only get a grid penalty at the next race when people are calling for Fenati's head? That halo effect sure is something.
        Mark
        The major factor was speed, what Rossi did to Marquez in 2015 was very low speed, this guy completely lost his head if he had taken the other guy out it's quite possible he may have been taken out also.
        i love to watch Rossi race but when he did that to Marquez I felt it soiled his image a bit, on the other hand Marquez is no angel and I thought Rossi had a point.
        The big guy up there rides a Suzuki (this I know)
        1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
        past bikes. RF900
        TL1000s
        Hayabusa
        gsx 750f x2
        197cc Francis Barnett
        various British nails

Comment

P2 and 4 for Yamaha

Been missing this guy on the podium lately. Time zone working to watch live. 2 more hour to wait...........
          Bill Alexander
          New Zealand
          78 GS1000 - Red
          02 GSX1400 - Blue

Its is all about the journey not the destination

Comment

Another great tussle between Dovi and Marquez. And the Yamahas might be back. ............
            Last edited by Bill Alexander; 10-07-2018, 02:38 PM.
            Bill Alexander
            New Zealand
            78 GS1000 - Red
            02 GSX1400 - Blue

Its is all about the journey not the destination

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Alexander View Post
              Another great tussle between Dovi and Marquez. And the Yamahas might be back. ............
              Just finished watching the race... good stuff and you may be right about the Yamaha’s being back! A little late for this year though.
              No signature

Comment

Wow what a finish; just got to watch both Moto2 and the GP on BeIN Sports and the fight between Rossi (at first), Dovizioso and Marquez was amazing. I honestly thought Dovizioso had gotten the lead to stay in that last several meters. Too bad for all the wrecks in Moto2 and I wonder if the announcers were right about the heat causing much of it
                Last edited by cowboyup3371; 10-07-2018, 10:49 PM.
                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                  Wow what a finish; just got to watch both Moto2 and the GP on BeIN Sports and the fight between Rossi (at first), Dovizioso and Marquez was amazing. I honestly thought Dovizioso had gotten the lead to stay in that last several meters. Too bad for all the wrecks in Moto2 and I wonder if the announcers were right about the heat causing much of it
                  Watch moto3 if you think the GP was a good race.

Mark
                  1982 GS1100E
                  1998 ZX-6R
                  2005 KTM 450EXC

Comment

I was "allowed" to watch TV just as they were interviewing the Moto3 racers at the end of the race.
                    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Moto3 race from Valencia is a must watch, I've been following Can Oncu since IATC and Red Bull Rookies cup, he is something special.

David
                      2018 Honda Africa Twin AS
                      2013 DR 650 Grey, sold 1981 GS 650E Silver,

1980 GS1000ST Blue & White, X2

2012 DL650 Vstrom Foxy Orange, in storage
                      1981 CT110 X2 "Postie Bikes" Gone to a New Home.
                      2002 BMW 1150 GS Blue & White - Sold
                      1975 BMW R90/6 Black - Sold 1984 GS1150EF Sold
                      1982 BMW R100 Africa trip, Stolen - Recovered- Sold
                      1977-1980 Suzuki GS550, GS1000E, GS1000S GSX750, GSX1100,s
                      Hondas ST90, CR125 CB175 , CB350 CB750, NSU Quickly, Yamaha RD's 350/400,

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi Canuck View Post
                        Moto3 race from Valencia is a must watch, I've been following Can Oncu since IATC and Red Bull Rookies cup, he is something special.

David
                        Indeed a great race, the Moto GP was quite entertaining as well
                        1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Working...
                        X