Great results from cycleorings.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great results from cycleorings.com

Robert at cycleorings.com got my order out to me in a very timely manner and everything fits the way it's supposed to. Communication was excellent and the included tip sheet helped make things easier. He really has narrowed down what you actually need to do a proper carb cleaning, no need to order a kit elsewhere.
    1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
    1982 GS450txz (former bike)
    LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Agreed, Bob has been a great asset to the GS community.
    He went above and beyond helping me when there was issues with shipping to Canada.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

When he finally decides to pull in his shingle, I hope he gives plenty of warning. Im gonna buy 20 of each kits, many intake orings, little washers just to squirrel away for future projects. Or maybe he will pass the business along so the service continues.
      MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
      1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Yep, Bob rocks!

Every so often I wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat after dreaming that Bob has retired from the o-ring gig, and I order a set to squirrel away for later.
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Working...
        X