Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Maryland!

Hey everyone!

Just got a 1980 GS250T a couple of weeks ago and wanted to introduce her to the forum!

Jack
    InkedIMG_1363_LI.jpg

Another "T"

Welcome Jack!

Very nice "T". Beautiful little town you are from...about 130 miles from Dover, DE.

Post your "T" on this thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...nk)&highlight=

You'll like the helpful members here. See you around.

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Welcome to the site, Jack.
      Bike looks great. Looks like the Handlebars MIGHT be a bit lower that stock?
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
        Welcome to the site, Jack.
        Bike looks great. Looks like the Handlebars MIGHT be a bit lower that stock?
        Thanks, Steve! And yes, the handlebars are aftermarket - decided I wanted something a bit lower... but other than that the bike is essentially 100% stock!

Here is closer picture:
        IMG_1370.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
          Welcome Jack!

Very nice "T". Beautiful little town you are from...about 130 miles from Dover, DE.

Post your "T" on this thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...nk)&highlight=

You'll like the helpful members here. See you around.

Ed
          Thanks, Ed! I will be sure to hop on that thread and bring it back to life (hopefully)

Comment

Beautiful "T"

I had to rotate your pic and post it! I'm jealous...the spoke wheels are cool...plus, it looks like a fun bike.

Ed
            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Very nice survivor. Welcome!
              Current Bikes:
              2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Working...
              X