No announcement yet.

New project finally 1982 GS1100GK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why everyone continues to submit their projects or ask tech questions regarding their projects in this section of the forum

If you will stop to read the description for this section, you will see that it says:

"A project bike donated to the GSR by one of its members to serve as a project and official bike of our website."
    It is a project for the administrator of the web site and the purpose is so that we can all follow along on the progress and help locate any parts when needed.

Please read what the section is for before posting in it.
    Last edited by earlfor; 08-10-2018, 04:02 PM.
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Hello all! I am new to this forum and I have never attempted to restore a bike like this. So I am for sure going to stay tuned to this thread and I will also start my own so hopefully everybody can follow along there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearjew View Post
        Hello all! I am new to this forum and I have never attempted to restore a bike like this. So I am for sure going to stay tuned to this thread and I will also start my own so hopefully everybody can follow along there.
        That's a rather inglorious user name.
        Roger

Current rides
        1983 GS 850G
        2003 FJR 1300A
        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
          That's a rather inglorious user name.
          Had to look that up wow I remember that movie it was god awful. No wonder Angelina dumped him.
          1983 GS 550 LD
          2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Working...
          X