Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing photo of the month submission......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing photo of the month submission......

Hello everyone -

While in the process of updating the bike photo of the month feature for October 2018, we experienced a power spike due to a local thunderstorm storm - the photo I had just opened seems to have disappeared into binary-pixel-land.....and unfortunately, I am unable to recover it.

If you, or someone you know, recently submitted an image of a light blue metallic GS to the GS Resources for bike of the month consideration, please re-send it to us. (the bike in the photo had the front end pointing toward the left)

markn
    The GS Resources

bike of the month replacement

IMG_0802.jpgIf you're looking for a replacement picture in case the original one doesn't show up, you can always use mine although I'm sure you may have lots of other candidates. This one is ready, fresh from restoration. I had a hard time finding correctly fitting second hand carbs but thank goodness I found a parts bike (also GS400 1978) to harvest some good parts from, including a better speedometer etc. Runs fine but I have to wait until after the long Canadian winter is over to test it on the road. Not a super special GS for forum members, I guess, but it is for me. There's something about those smaller displacement bikes that makes them attractive.
    Marc

Comment

here is my Katana i just finishedFall Kat.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X