Everett Powersports in WA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everett Powersports in WA.

Everett Powersports in Everett, WA has supplied me with several quality OEM Suzuki parts at more-than-fair prices and quick top notch delivery. I discovered them via eBay, but they seem to have their own on line store at www.everettpowersports.com (which I haven't yet tried).

Check 'em out on your next parts search!!
    Last edited by 748cc; 01-13-2019, 11:32 AM.
    '78 GS750E (currently undergoing TLC).

Just took a look at their site. Rather difficult to use, apparently you have to submit a request for any part, and there is no pricing available. Hard to do any comparison shopping with some of our usual sources.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

You're right, Steve. Gave a go at their website and although it's pretty slick they don't provide stock status, pricing or microfische services. Their ebay presence is at least positive, and at this day & age what better way is there to comparison shop?? The website might lean more towards vehicle sales/inventory than the parts counter. Oh well...

Egg on face; No matter: I have MY parts & wallet still alive.
      '78 GS750E (currently undergoing TLC).

Comment

Originally posted by 748cc View Post
        You're right, Steve. Gave a go at their website and although it's pretty slick they don't provide stock status, pricing or microfische services. Their ebay presence is at least positive, and at this day & age what better way is there to comparison shop?? The website might lean more towards vehicle sales/inventory than the parts counter. Oh well...

Egg on face; No matter: I have MY parts & wallet still alive.
        You're not the first to recommend Everett PS. I've dealt with them once before, a long time ago, but I believe it was through their EBay store. The lack of the basic parts and pricing information on the website is a bit of deal-breaker for me, especially if I was getting ready for a huge order. However, for those of us in the PNW, its always nice to have a reminder there are other, more "local" options.
        '83 GS650G
        '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

I have used them and recommend them here in the past. They ship fast and have been the go to peeps for a lot of my restoration needs. Just bought some Emgo shocks from them for my82 GS650G restoration project.
          Last edited by Mr.humbucker; 01-16-2019, 12:41 AM.
          GS550T 1981
          GS850G 1983
          GS650G 1982
          GS650G 1982 Under Restoration 😳🏍👍

Comment

Working...
          X