MotoAmerica - Anyone Watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MotoAmerica - Anyone Watching?

I've been following MotoAmerica super bike for the last couple of seasons.... fantastic racing. The top 3 or 4 riders are so competetive with each other that it's anyones race... 4 races and three different winners.
    I bit on a subscription this year to throw a little support to an American feeder class and I'm not regretting it at all.
    -1980 GS1100 LT
    -1975 Honda cb750K
    -1972 Honda cl175
    - Currently presiding over a 1970 T500

Haha - I guess not. You should though.... the 2018 season is free on YouTube.
    -1980 GS1100 LT
    -1975 Honda cb750K
    -1972 Honda cl175

Comment

I bought the MA Live+ and it’s been very good viewing. It has been going back a forth some up front But Elias seems to be the guy to beat.

We have a local NH kid in the Junior Cup that has been running in the top 4. Teagg Hobbs on his Kawazaki and it was fun seeing his first race and how quickly he progressed to the expert level.
      1979 GS850G
      2004 SV650N track bike
      2005 TT-R125 pit bike
      LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

I watch the WSB, BSB & Moto GP - you can stream all for free with the right knowledge - but haven't watched the MotoAmerica ones as yet... (haven't looked into how to get them) looks like they're the only ones left at Laguna Seca these days!
        1980 GS1000G - Sold
        1978 GS1000E - Finished!
        1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
        1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
        2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
        1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
        2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Agreed that the production quality isn’t quite as good as the other two, but it’s tolerable. I kinda like Jason Pridmore’s commentary, as a former racer he’s some good insights as to what’s happening on the track. I met him once before and got some advice from him at a track day a few years ago, so I might be a bit biased.
          It was interesting seeing how they matched up to MotoGP this past weekend at CotA, same track, same day.
          -1980 GS1100 LT
          -1975 Honda cb750K
          -1972 Honda cl175

Comment

The MA superbike races are shown live on Fox Sports 2.
            The other classes are only on the video pass
            I'm rooting for JD Beach for a win
            1978 GS 1000 (since new)
            1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
            1978 GS 1000 (parts)
            1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
            1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
            1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
            2007 DRz 400S
            1999 ATK 490ES
            1994 DR 350SES

Comment

The Moto- America Super Bike series is coming to Beaver Valley Raceway this weekend! I'm looking forward going since the track is only 30 miles from my house. The weather looks to be beautiful this weekend with cooler temperatures and low humidity. The racing is great but I like looking at the race bikes and all the latest technology. Oh, and the trophy girls are nice to look at too😊
              Attached Files
              My Motorcycles:
              22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
              22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
              82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
              81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
              79 1000e (all original)
              82 850g (all original)
              80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

The trophy girls were hot yesterday, the racing was hotter! The Super Sport class was filled with excitement with the leader crashing out early in the race. It looked bad, but as I understand it he had Airbag technology built into his race suit! (WOW) The Superbike class was very exciting also. Eventhough it was a three bike runway the the three racers swapped the lead several times throughout the race! Everyone was real nice answering my questions. The motorcycle corral was cool filled with all kinds of bikes. I'm not sure if I'm going back today, the ticket prices were pretty pricey at $40 Also you do a lot of walking there. But I definitely had a fun time at the Moto America race in Beaver Valley Pennsylvania. Oh, I like the girl on the right!😊
                Attached Files
                My Motorcycles:
                22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                79 1000e (all original)
                82 850g (all original)
                80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

I am an avid follower of MA Superbike. I just don't ever get to watch live, as they are just on too early on the weekends, lol. I do catch up on youtube though. Big fan of Josh Herrin, he's a clown, lol. Elias is a great rider, but kind of a d1ck...
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                  X