"Take off, you hoser."
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      Neighbors, friends, or Santa and his helper?

Because I've got some neighbors like that, I call them Moe and Larry.
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

“No way I’ll crash this. This is a beer truck”
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

A snapshot of a spruce grouse which casually and randomly meandered within 2 feet of my feet. They are considered 'tame' but probably it's naïvety concerning humans as they live in wilderness areas. Their interesting natural camouflage is sophisticated though.

There are at least two optical trickeries. Countershading - at a distance form is instinctively realized by the play of light on an object - lighter on the top or sides, shadow underneath. This bird is white underneath and dark on the back which reverses what a predator would normally expect which helps to visually dissolve its shape. Disruptive design - another device designed to obliterate form by patterns of irregular and sharply contrasting blocks of color and tone which up closer separate its overall form into smaller discreet patches.

All learned from Adaptive Coloration in Animals (1940) Hugh B. Cott. His research was highly instrumental in developing camouflage for military applications.

1979 GS1000
          1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Last minute gifts....A few 8x10s for the family.
            Just have to mat and frame...
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by DaveR View Post
              A snapshot of a spruce grouse which casually and randomly meandered within 2 feet of my feet. .....
              Nice detail in the feathers.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                Last minute gifts....A few 8x10s for the family.
                They will like the old family pics.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                  “No way I’ll crash this. This is a beer truck”
                  Lol...lot of great lines in the movie!

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                  Neighbors, friends, or Santa and his helper?

Bob and Doug

Because I've got some neighbors like that, I call them Moe and Larry.
                  No signature

Comment

Went for morning walk along the river channel and onto the pier this morning shortly after sunrize. About 30degF and a little bit breezy.
                    Saw this little boat comming in from way out in the big lake.

Was wonder, if it was about 9am, and they were just now comming in, I wonder when they went out.
                    And thought how dedicated and enthusastic they must be about fishing to go out under such conditions - - just for fishing, for a fish. Some people are strange, eh.
                    Last edited by Redman; 12-18-2021, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Strange? How about the Goof Ball taking their picture!!!
                      My Motorcycles:
                      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                      79 1000e (all original)
                      82 850g (all original)
                      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                        Strange? How about the Goof Ball taking their picture!!!
                        Just going for a walk. hee hee

Comment

Took a challange for pic of some Christmas lights/dispalys.

Had a choice of a few large trees around town, but were in middle of park, or on a pedestrain plaza.
                          FOund this one at city hall only a few feet from the parking lot (but police station next door).

Found this Nativity scene. (Can see that I kept bike on parking lot.)

If you think is something missing, dont blame me.
                          (I understand that Catholic tradition is to not include the baby Jesus in the scene untill later in the season.)
                          Last edited by Redman; 12-18-2021, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Love these guys in the garden.
                            resize 20200610_090222 1200x900 copyright shpn lightly.jpg
                            Last edited by 650Skull; 12-19-2021, 03:22 AM.
                            82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
                            Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                            Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
                            Albums

Comment

Now you see me
                              crop 2 20200610_090222 copyright shpn lightly.jpg
                              Last edited by 650Skull; 12-19-2021, 03:20 AM.
                              Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                              Albums

Comment

Mud wasps love them to. These guys are still alive, (wasp venom incapacitates the spider and it cant move), and locked in the mud house for the lava to feed on
                                P1010383 Shpn copyright.jpg
                                Last edited by 650Skull; 12-19-2021, 03:25 AM.
                                Albums

Comment

Working...
                                X