Random Photo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kay E Barker, about 600ft.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Wow Sandy, what do you do for a living that allows for that kind of a lunch break? Very gorgeous pictures.

I swear this guy followed us this weekend. I know he didn't but it's fun to imagine it.

Crane at Roche De Boeuf Bridge by Scott Baker, on Flickr

Crane at Port Clinton Pier BW by Scott Baker, on Flickr

Crane in Flight Port Clinton by Scott Baker, on Flickr
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Thanks for the thumbs up guys. Scott, we're actually retired and spending our kids inheritance. Like you, I thought wholly crap that's an expensive lunch but my wife came back with "We've only gone out for an anniversary dinner like once in ten years." Oh well, it was a great afternoon.
        '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Great pics, Sandy.
          Hopefully the food lived up to the scenery.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Day Twenty Six - Sunrise by R John Thieda, on Flickr
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Nice sky Bob. Well done.
              '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                Nice sky Bob. Well done.
                Thanks....I didn't notice the bird in the tree until I was processing it later...

This one turned out to be very popular over at the photo site...
                Day Twenty Seven by R John Thieda, on Flickr

Comment

Cool picture Bob. It's out of focus then the subject is in focus then back out of focus. A fine line getting it just right I'd think.

Recently, I wanted to get some photos from my camera phone to actual print photos... I either suck at taking picture, or my camera phone is not lining up the pictures right. Pictures of the motorcycle with half the wheel not in the picture. Or I cut off the top of the subject (motorcycle). My friends camera phone shows a dot that you center on your subject, mine doesn't have that feature. I do have grid lines now, maybe that will help. Some pictures come out perfectly centered, others don't. Maybe I just need to take a little more time centering the subject before snapping the pic.
                  My Motorcycles:
                  22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                  22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                  82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                  81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                  79 1000e (all original)
                  82 850g (all original)
                  80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

IMG_6350 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr Caption: Thousands of dollars being spent that no one will ever see.........
                    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                      Thousands of dollars being spent that no one will ever see.........
                      Talk about flushing your hard earned money down the toilet!

Roger

Current rides
                      1983 GS 850G
                      2003 FJR 1300A
                      Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Bullseye!
                        Roger

Current rides
                        1983 GS 850G
                        2003 FJR 1300A
                        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Target never looked so good.
                          Nice catch, Roger.
                          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

IMG_6360 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

Came across this while riding today, you can see the ax marks where each log was squared by hand. Life a couple of hundred years was not for wimps..........
                            sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                            2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                              [url=https://flic.kr/p/2nBeane][img]https:/…….. Thousands of dollars being spent that no one will ever see.........
                              Down the DRAIN , eh.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Day Thirty by R John Thieda, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X