No announcement yet.

Random Photo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG_6841 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr Looking to the West from my driveway this morning......
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
      [url............
      ......................, on Flickr Looking to the West from my driveway this morning......
      Nice scene. Sunrize color in the west!
      I noticed some of that (but much less) yesterday here.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

.... Been busy, but stingy with sharing. I'm broke AF and am approaching my free space limit on Flickr. Time to check out alternates.

Reflection at Manasquan Reservoir. by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Merry Christmas to me!

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

I posted this picture on the ADV forum, I thought I'd share it here too.

Some 15yo juvenile delinquent getting a autograph from non other than Rodger DeCoster.
            This was at the 1980 Trans-Am Motocross race at Mid-Ohio.
            The kid still has the T-shirt... 20230624_101246.jpg
            Last edited by storm 64; 02-22-2024, 08:51 AM.
            My Motorcycles:
            22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
            22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
            82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
            81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
            79 1000e (all original)
            82 850g (all original)
            80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

IMG_6868 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr Picked these in my yard a couple of days ago.

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

IMG_2024-02-27-104505.jpg Recently experienced that Sunset on gulf Mexico at gulf shores is not much different than sunset over Lake Michigan from west Michigan, well, except for its more inline with the shore (instead more perpendicular to the shore) and is lots of shells in the beach sand and was T-shirt weather (last week February).

yes, I did bring back some of the gulf with me to get the shot.

And, as I said before, doesn’t take much photographic skill to get interesting picture (although having manaul exposure and telephoto lens helps).

Doah, I now see I pick a picture where person overlaps another person further down…. Adds confusion to the scene.
                Last edited by Redman; 02-27-2024, 01:14 PM. Reason: Doah…..

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

IMG_2024-02-27-104555.jpg Other difference between sunset at gulf shores and west Michigan, is that Gulf Shores also has sunrise over the water (in other direction). But that is at 6:15am central time, so I made that only once.

Last edited by Redman; 02-27-2024, 12:59 PM.

Comment

IMG_6879 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr One of my local Eagles having a bad feather day in 40 mph wind a couple days ago.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

IMG_6895 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr Hunting solo.....

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Working...
                      X