Clear All

All those Saturdays you retired guys have to deal with... must be hard
    1980 GS1000G - Sold
    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
    2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Originally posted by duaneage View Post
      Sorry to hear you crashed. I've driven off with the stand down but it's not thrown me. I've had a few close calls so I fanatically look down before taking off.

Hope you recover fully
      The sidestand ignition lock out is one of the best additions to modern day motorcycles, when it’s working correctly.
      1982 Suzuki GS650G

Comment

Today marks the completion of the 12 weeks.
        Had last PT the other day, and last Orthpedic appointment (including xray) this comming Monday.

So . . . . .

(more in "Who Went For Ride")

Have lifted restrictions, but need to be aware that is not fully new bone mended, is still soft, will become more bone in next few months.

Stil need to work on the strength exercizes for shoulder . . . . and for everything, man, I was quite inactive for a few weeks, then limited activity for a few more weeks. Has only been last couple weeks that have been back to most activitys, but just not much in one day.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Take it easy Redman/Dave. It's challenging to restrict the thing you love doing...

Weeks/months of bone mending!!! Definitely...do not take this lightly!!!

I'm happy for you, even though I feel like I'm ruining your good intentions. But you know I'm only showing concern.

Thanks for the update and keep us informed with your gran-kids thread.

Ed
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing well!
            And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
            Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Working...
            X