Where to get gloss black wire covering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get gloss black wire covering?

I am installing a iphone holder on my handler bars. I am going to run power wires to inside the headlight. The factory wiring has black cable protection that the factory wiring runs in. Where can I get the OEM of this? I want the wire job to the iphone holder to look factory. Thanks

1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

3-M sells sticky tape that matches the original covering.

80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

often, various home appliances/tools/computers have sleeved power cords- before I recycle these, I high-grade what I think I will re-purpose.

I pull the wires out of the sleeve and voila- A lengthy piece of black sleeve and 3 pieces of wire...I'm not just ANY hoarder.

To get the first wire out, use a vice to hold it... and PULL. If that doesn't do it, yes-you'll have to cut the cord shorter.
        Last edited by Gorminrider; 08-19-2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X