No announcement yet.

I found a 1983 GS750ED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today an old friend sent me a pic he found. It's me on my brand new 1983 GS750ED...it was March in Ontario as you can see by the snow on the ground...I think it was a V&H pipe that I put on right away. I forgot that I had my helmet painted to match...and I'm still doing that today...lol...I also had my name painted on the fairing just like my superbike hero's of the day....super cheesy and embarrassing....lol...
    I was 18....nice gear...lol...I remember that David S Reid ski jacket...I paid $250 for it! ....The bike might have 1000kms on it at the time...lol

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      Today an old friend sent me a pic he found. It's me on my brand new 1983 GS750ED...it was March in Ontario as you can see by the snow on the ground...I think it was a V&H pipe that I put on right away. I forgot that I had my helmet painted to match...and I'm still doing that today...lol...I also had my name painted on the fairing just like my superbike hero's of the day....super cheesy and embarrassing....lol...
      I was 18....nice gear...lol...I remember that David S Reid ski jacket...I paid $250 for it! ....The bike might have 1000kms on it at the time...lol

What history you have with riding!

Thanks for sharing, Trevor.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Black wheels for the win. Love the old pic.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Nothing wrong with gold wheels on the right bikes, though.
          "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
          ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
          1982 CB900f

Comment

Working...
          X