Who's left? Who's new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's left? Who's new?

Well I've been taking it pretty easy lately... Looks like the last time I posted here was years ago...
    Any women/girls on board?

OK... I see 25 views... and no responses! .....
    You guys afraid of girls?

Comment

Well, on the contrary, but you asked for girls, sooo.....
      #1: 1979 GS 550 EC "Red" – Very first Bike / Overhaul thread        New here? ☛ Read the Top 10 Newbie mistakes thread
      #2: 1978 GS 550 EC "Blue" – Can't make it a donor / "Rebuild" thread     Manuals (and much more): See Cliff's homepage here
      #3: 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer – One needs a runner while wrenching
      #4: 1980 Moto Guzzi V65C – Something to chill

Comment

We're not allowed say Left anymore in open forum. Brings down a whole ton of Pizza and you get moved to the Vortex.
        I take it easy means not exceeding 100mph?
        By women/girls does that include ones trapped in a man's body ?
        97 R1100R
        Previous
        80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
          We're not allowed say Left anymore in open forum. Brings down a whole ton of Pizza and you get moved to the Vortex.
          I take it easy means not exceeding 100mph?
          By women/girls does that include ones trapped in a man's body ?
          Very funny! Actually I was wondering if the guys knew of any women that are still active here...
          And, I guess that would also include any men, trapped in women's bodies... Lol...
          Further, I know most of you guys ARE afraid of women, because everyone (married/partners) know that: "When Momma is happy, everyone is happy!"... LOL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peppermint Patti View Post
            Further, I know most of you guys ARE afraid of women, because everyone (married/partners) know that: "When Momma is happy, everyone is happy!"... LOL !!!
            Best kept secret on the Planet
            97 R1100R
            Previous
            80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Afraid be very afraid.

The big guy up there rides a Suzuki (this I know)
              1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
              past bikes. RF900
              TL1000s
              Hayabusa
              gsx 750f x2
              197cc Francis Barnett
              various British nails

Comment

I believe the most recent post was from Allie...she's probably busy baking cookies & cupcakes...lol

Cheryl may still be around...but not actively replying in threads.

How are you, GrandmaP?

Ed
                Last edited by GSXR7ED; 10-12-2019, 05:38 PM.
                GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

You guys are making me laugh... Thanks! Good to see humor is still alive, here!
                  I'm doing pretty darn good under the circumstances. Have to get another battery for the bike.. Going to need a 14LA2.. I am working on getting it to start again, as it's been sitting idle for 2 years, now.
                  Health-wise?... I think with all the new medical & science technology, I have at least 69 more years,.. at least, to go!....Lol...

Comment

We're all pulling for you.
                    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I'm shopping around for a good van or SUV now. Low miles and no problems. Wish me luck with only $3,500.00! If you guys know of anything pre-owed by a Gramma driver (lol) please let me know.
                      Travel to pick up, is not impossible.

Comment

Patti I dont think it was exactly years ago since you posted tho it seems that way some times. It's probably been a couple years since you were really active here and you are missed. I've barely been around lately, I took off work the other day and decided to check in. Or maybe I sensed that you were back and calling for backup... Good to see you around!
                        "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

It's funny, every morning I feel like a girl trapped in a 350 year old crocodile with rheumatoid arthritis' body until I slam the first cuppa down...
                          Last edited by Allie; 10-24-2019, 11:17 PM.
                          "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Hello Everyone:
                            I am new to this forum. I bought a suzuki gs850 to work on as a project. It had been covered and left alone for 10 years. Hopefully, if will run with some TLC.

Comment

Originally posted by ILMotos View Post
                              Hello Everyone:
                              I am new to this forum. I bought a suzuki gs850 to work on as a project. It had been covered and left alone for 10 years. Hopefully, if will run with some TLC.
                              How's that 850 coming along?

Comment

Working...
                              X