Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the admin for the bible study forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's the admin for the bible study forum?

I'd like to join the bible study forum, but I have to request access. It says to contact the admin but doesn't say who that is. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
    - 1983 GS850L ~ 30,000 miles and going up - Finally ready for a proper road trip!
    - 1977 GS750B - Sold but not forgotten

Originally posted by 93Bandit View Post
    I'd like to join the bible study forum, but I have to request access. It says to contact the admin but doesn't say who that is. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Try this

Comment

When it says to contact the admin, I think that means the administrator. THe administrator of the entire site.

This guy
      administrator
      AdministratorCharter Member

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Gotcha. Message sent. Thanks guys!
        - 1983 GS850L ~ 30,000 miles and going up - Finally ready for a proper road trip!
        - 1977 GS750B - Sold but not forgotten

Comment

FYI if the issue is to gain access that can be handled by one of the moderators, Frosty9011 or dpep.

As a courtesy to Frank we usually try to spare him any task that can be covered by someone else. The hours of thankless tech work he does is already more than we have any right to expect.
          Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
          80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Working...
          X