Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to be upgraded to post more than one pic or am I just lame.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need to be upgraded to post more than one pic or am I just lame.

I see others post multiple pics and when I try I get a pop up saying I am only allowed one pic???

You should find the answer here...

https://www.thegsresources.com/_forum/showthread.php?253172-Adding-more-than-one-photo-per-thread

And here...

Do you have a suggestion for a new feature? How about a question for the Editors? Then put them here after reading the Announcements forum and the FAQ first.
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

This is a test only.https://imgur.com/9Qsd1q8 https://imgur.com/4fsF8Vm https://imgur.com/gi55gK3

Comment

I joined imgur and uploaded some pics. How do I get them into a thread?? I tried "copying the link" and pasting on the last post below and the pics did not show up?? I need things Crayon Style

Comment

Originally posted by renorealtors View Post
          I joined imgur and uploaded some pics. How do I get them into a thread?? I tried "copying the link" and pasting on the last post below and the pics did not show up?? I need things Crayon Style
          I use Flickr so am unfamiliar with it.... But found this when I googled how to do it...... { At the end it says use control- P . In Windows it would be control - V }
          Having an issue with your game? See if there is a fix and get help from other The Simpsons: Tapped Out players in this community forum.
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

The Imgur app is great for uploading pics from your phone. If your'e trying to use the Imgur app to get the bbcode to paste into forum posts, it cant be done (as far as I know). Open the full Imgur site on a pc, laptop, or tablet, or phone browser (Safari), not the app.

If you click on an image and the resulting window doesn't look like the ones below with the file types and image sizes to the right, you may be in the Beta version of the full site. Get out of the BETA Version.

If you see this icon in the lower right of the Screen

Click on it to Use Old Design. This may be the only way to get to the BBCode.

Click on your image, it will open in an editing window, with a bunch of file types on the right. At the bottom of the list of file types are a list of sizes. Choose the size first (you'll need to experiment with which size to use for a given image. Ill show some examples below). Then click the copy button next to the BBCode. (The preceding operation is very fiddly using a phone, the full browser Imgur site must be used to get the BBCode, and it's not a great time doing this on a phone, but is possible). Paste [CTRL-V] it into you post. No need to mess with any of the fancy buttons in the reply toolbar.

Repeat for as many picture as you want to put in a single post (there was a max limit of 10, not sure what it is now after the site upgrade, but its more than 10)

To add space between your pictures:
            Hitting the ENTER button once after the BBCode entry will line them up vertically.

Hitting the ENTER button twice will put a blank line between them, so you can see where one ends and the next one begins.

Original Size:

Large thumbnail:

small thumbnail:

If I open Imgu'r in Safari on my iPhone or iPad (full site), I can get the BBCode just like using my desktop and can embed pics on the forum. No go on the app.
            Imgurs iPhone app works the same as Flickr evidently. I did a search and found this:
            Video below shows how to do the same using Flickr:

Note: if using mobile device, you may have to find a pull down menu to change to desktop site. The Mobile version of the Flickr site will not reveal the BBCode for you to copy/paste into forums.

Using Flickr:

Using Imgbb:
            If you want your pics to show up in the forum, on the IBB page, you have to go to the Embed codes (bottom Left) and copy the BBCode-full image, and paste it into your post.

Using Image Shack:
            Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 02-23-2024, 12:03 PM.
            Rich
            1982 GS 750TZ
            2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
            Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey Thanks Guys! Success!

Comment

������������������
                    Rich
                    1982 GS 750TZ
                    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Now just hit the enter button a couple of times between pictures and you can have them in line down the page like this:

Originally posted by renorealtors View Post

sigpic
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                        Now just hit the enter button a couple of times between pictures and you can have them in line down the page like this:
                        Hitting the ENTER button once will line them up vertically.

Hitting the ENTER button twice will put a blank line between them, so you can see where one ends and the next one begins.

sigpic
                        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                        Family Portrait
                        Siblings and Spouses
                        Mom's first ride
                        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
                        X