Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2140

Thread: Coronavirus Craziness

Quote Originally Posted by DaveR View Post
    Deflect all you want. This forum is set up with an area to accommodate those who come from a place of anger and bitterness. Its called the Vortex and its designed for trolls to gather to moan and complain amonst themselves. The rest of us would appreciate it if you could self discipline and keep your social dysfunction where it belongs.
    Check out this dude's profile under " recent posts " and see how many you find dealing with the topic and how many just criticize members ..... Then you'll get an idea what the meaning of " deflection " is ..... The recent comments on this thread are all on mask wearing which fits in nicely with the topic of " corona virus craziness .... All " except " yours .....
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Doubling down on deflection and coupling it with personal counter attack doesn't excuse divisive anti-social behavior bccap. Taking responsibility for ones actions is a sign of maturity and is always the hallmark of an adult.

I've made my point and will leave this Campfire thread to hopefully go Campfire again. Sorry Scott.
    1979 GS1000
    1981 GL500 Interstate

A moderator has already posted on how much latitude will be given on this thread due to the importance of the subject.... The ONLY one who is out of line from the subject is.... Guess what ? .... YOU .......
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Nessism is offline Forum LongTimer GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Deflect all you want. This forum is set up with an area to accommodate those who come from a place of anger and bitterness. Its called the Vortex and its designed for trolls to gather to moan and complain amonst themselves. The rest of us would appreciate it if you could self discipline and keep your social dysfunction where it belongs.
    I agree. If I wanted to read about mask(less) shamming I'd head over to CNN and MSNBC...(or the Vortex.)

It's one thing to post medical informational post detailing how masks reduce the spread of the disease, but blasting anti maskers with post after post doesn't contribute in any positive way to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessism View Post
    I agree. If I wanted to read about mask(less) shamming I'd head over to CNN and MSNBC...(or the Vortex.)
    But it's not a sham, Ed.
    "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
    ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
    1982 CB900f

storm 64 is offline Forum Sage Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Hmmm... a thread started in the Campfire by one of the nicest guys on the forum has been degraded to dolts, stupid, morons, and tools.
    I had to go back to see who started this thread. Yes, I agree about one of the nicest fellows on the forum.
    I also read a few of the earlier post. Talking about toilet paper, haha And how it's just a hoax... I remember planning a motorcycle trip thinking "this will surely be over by June! Boy was I wrong.
    As far as the masks go. Who isn't wearing one? When I go out in public everyone I see has one on. It must be a regional thing.
    My Motorcycles:
    21 Triumph Tiger 900 GT (coming to a town near you)
    16 Yamaha FJR1300 (Probably been to a town near you)
    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
    79 1000e (all original)
    82 850g (all original)
    82 750e (parts Bike)
    80 KZ650f (needs restored)

In the Phoenix area, there are outlying towns that have not enforced mask wearing, and they can be overrun with the sort who believe they have the right to infect others.
    "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
    ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
    1982 CB900f

trevor is offline Forum LongTimer Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Since we have been told masks are mandatory in businesses etc...I have not seen one person not wearing one. And unfortunately with all my healthcare appointments, I'm out all the time....I'm happy with how my city has behaved, for the most part.
    No signature

Quote Originally Posted by storm 64 View Post
    As far as the masks go. Who isn't wearing one? When I go out in public everyone I see has one on. It must be a regional thing.
    In this small city, inside businesses and public buildings it appears to be 100% compliance. On quiet residential streets in my neighborhood no one wears a mask. We are now experiencing the highest rate per thousand of covid cases in Canada, the majority of them in long term care homes, jails, and far northern villages.
    1979 GS1000
    1981 GL500 Interstate

Quote Originally Posted by trevor View Post
    Since we have been told masks are mandatory in businesses etc...I have not seen one person not wearing one. And unfortunately with all my healthcare appointments, I'm out all the time....I'm happy with how my city has behaved, for the most part.
    Same here in downtown Vancouver... When I go for my walk pretty much everybody is either wearing one or it is on their chin for when they enter a business ..... Even in Fraser Health which has the highest new case numbers are now dropping.... The problem areas appear to be the interior and the north now which coincidentally are the places where the anti maskers are making business owner's life miserable .......
    1983 GS 750