Page 294 of 389 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3884

Thread: Coronavirus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rustybronco View Post
    In new Brunswick Ca. they go even one step further, they attempt to starve the unjabbed.
    That is utter nonsense ......
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

village.jpg
    Just putting this here...
    1981 GS1100E

RustyTank is offline Forum Mentor Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by bull958 View Post
    village.jpg
    Just putting this here...
    HAHA! "What about my freedom to dump wherever I please??"
    Thanks for injecting some humor into the thread.
    Ryan

1979 GS850G - currently undergoing a major overhaul
    1986 GSX-R750 - I'm figuring it out

rustybronco is offline Forum LongTimer Bard Award Winner
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by bccap View Post
    That is utter nonsense ......
    That's what I thought when I first heard about it. Restrictions in place to maintain social distancing OR show your vaccination status.
    Restricting access to food is inherently evil. I can understand maintaining social distancing by putting in place shields to protect workers, but saying you can't come into a grocery unless jabbed?

I am sorry Florida, when I originally saw the story, I immediately thought of you. However, I was wrong and I do apoligize:

https://www.mysuncoast.com/2021/12/0...V685KE6q7uKg8U

Vaccination history isn't personal information as the individual isn't being treated for a personal health matter, it's a public health matter.

It's normal for countries to require people entering their countries be vaccinated for various disease so that information is never private it's immediately known. The USA has some 47 million immigrants who have been vaccinated for 14 diseases so there's no embarrassing personal secret to be kept. Every Canadian over the age of 50 has been vaccinated for small pox, so what dark damaging personal medical info are we trying to hide, we all know we've been vaccinated.

This "personal" medical info is just a flimsy excuse to act childish.
    1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF

RustyTank is offline Forum Mentor Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by rustybronco View Post
    That's what I thought when I first heard about it. Restrictions in place to maintain social distancing OR show your vaccination status.
    Restricting access to food is inherently evil. I can understand maintaining social distancing by putting in place shields to protect workers, but saying you can't come into a grocery unless jabbed?
    Please provide a link to information that states that someone who's unvaccinated can't go into a grocery store in New Brunswick. Cause I can't find that information.
    Ryan

1979 GS850G - currently undergoing a major overhaul
    1986 GSX-R750 - I'm figuring it out

Quote Originally Posted by wyly View Post
    Vaccination history isn't personal information as the individual isn't being treated for a personal health matter, it's a public health matter.

It's normal for countries to require people entering their countries be vaccinated for various disease so that information is never private it's immediately known. The USA has some 47 million immigrants who have been vaccinated for 14 diseases so there's no embarrassing personal secret to be kept. Every Canadian over the age of 50 has been vaccinated for small pox, so what dark damaging personal medical info are we trying to hide, we all know we've been vaccinated.

This "personal" medical info is just a flimsy excuse to act childish.
    Yep, and the link (and info) I posted from U.S. HHS explains it exactly as such. There is a level of obtuseness at work here that seems to have an immunity-to fact and to common sense.
    "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
    ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
    1982 CB900f

De Blasio put the hammer down today on private sector workers, you have until Dec.27th to get fully vaxxed.

I am curious to know what NY requires of it's prisoners and criminals in general. Do you mandate to prisoners.............if so, do you strap them down if they refuse?

How about the thugs that get released on no cash bail for crimes, do they strap them down and jab them before releasing them to do more harm?

Quote Originally Posted by RustyTank View Post
    Please provide a link to information that states that someone who's unvaccinated can't go into a grocery store in New Brunswick. Cause I can't find that information.
    Probably found it on facebook or faux news. No link then it's b.s.
    I know of nowhere in Canada where the unvaccinated are prevented from entering grocery stores.
    Most grocery stores offer free curbside pickup, there are also food delivery services like that offered by Uber for those avoiding the unvaccinated.
    1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF