Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best source for full stainless brake line kits in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best source for full stainless brake line kits in Canada?

Just spent a ton of time searching pst posts. Cannot find it but at one time there was a thread for a good source for full brake line kits. They were not Spiegler but the person said they were great quality and they made a set for the Katana 1100 with anti-dive. Also need a set for my KZ1100R

Anyone?

W

Originally posted by 300kph View Post
    Just spent a ton of time searching pst posts. Cannot find it but at one time there was a thread for a good source for full brake line kits. They were not Spiegler but the person said they were great quality and they made a set for the Katana 1100 with anti-dive. Also need a set for my KZ1100R

Anyone?

W
    Are you on facebook? Raymond Chan is who I buy all mine through...he's in Toronto...I'll see if I can get his email for you...
    No signature

Comment

Here is his email
      havetodoit@hotmail.com

Great service and price!
      No signature

Comment

I have had service from Apex as well.
        His shop may not be currently open. A couple people on a Toronto website have had difficulty reaching him.
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
          I have had service from Apex as well.
          His shop may not be currently open. A couple people on a Toronto website have had difficulty reaching him.

He responded to my pm to him on facebook today and told me to give his email out.
          No signature

Comment

Love your 80 750... I have the 80 1100 also in silver. Among my favorite bikes. Had one in 1980 and then the black in 81... I found this 80 ten years ago on this forum and bought it fully restored by Akron Suzuki from a fellow in Michagan who was leaving the US to work in Europe.

Comment

I'm sure he'll get back to me. He has a bunch of pics of Apex brake lines on his FB page. I have heard less than favorable reviews on Apex.
              Here's one https://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=260224

A few years ago I came across a Canadian site that could doo any color and had listings for virtually every Japanese bike. They were a little cheaper than Spiegler. Might end up simply going with them but I need 3 sets. Would like to find a more reasonable alternative. Speigler can't be the only source of quality sets. W

Comment

Originally posted by 300kph View Post
                I'm sure he'll get back to me. He has a bunch of pics of Apex brake lines on his FB page. I have heard less than favorable reviews on Apex.
                Here's one https://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=260224

A few years ago I came across a Canadian site that could doo any color and had listings for virtually every Japanese bike. They were a little cheaper than Spiegler. Might end up simply going with them but I need 3 sets. Would like to find a more reasonable alternative. Speigler can't be the only source of quality sets. W
                I’ve had them on my 750 for 8 years and no issues. I have purchased at least 6 sets from Raymond and all good. That link was 4 years old btw. You asked for a Canadian supplier... I gave you one buy something else if you want. 🙂
                No signature

Comment

Renn Auto out of Ontario I believe. Lots of listings and colours with a perfect fit.
                  1981 GS 1000GLX.
                  1981 GS 1000G.
                  1981 GS 650GLX.
                  1975 TS 185.
                  1972 100. Kawasaki.
                  1968 100. Suzuki.
                  1970 Z 50. Honda.
                  1984 CT 70. Honda. (Kids)
                  1982 DS 50. Suzuki. (Kids)

Comment

Galfer from FortNine
                    GSX1300R NT650 XV535