No announcement yet.

Storm's New England Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Norm! it was great seeing you the other day, even if it was only for 20 minutes. You should plan a few days in Vermont, i could show you some KICK butt riding right in my backyard.
    Travel safe and enjoy your independence day weekend!!

Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Wow, you guys even went to the outlets? Get yourself a new Coach handbag did ya??
      Currently bikeless
      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Dam, sorry I missed you Norm - I was riding in VT July 4, spent the night in Waterbury.
        VT-4 is a great way to get across VT/NH to ME.
        Sounds like a successful "business" trip
        Hopefully catch you next time you're in the neighborhood.
        Scott
        1982 GS1000S #1 bought in 84, #2 gone, #3 in hibernation
        1983 GS1100ES #1 (bought in 03, July 09 BOM, 65k traded in 17), #2 New daily rider, #3 in hibernation
        1982 GS1100E Red #1 - Original owner, sold in 93, #2 (Red) sold in 20 to Andy B
        2018 Gold Wing Tour - new out of the crate 1st non-Suzuki in 38 years
        sigpic

Comment

Nice!

I have a couple of longtime clients in Portland ME I've never even met in person.

I really need to find an excuse to go ride out and see them...
          1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
          2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
          2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
          Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

In my opinion, eastern New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine compares a lot with Colorado. As in mountains, winding roads, beautiful scenery, small towns... However, it takes me 1,400 miles to get to Colorado. A lot of them 1,400 miles is just hot, windy, time consuming flatland. Last year with my vacation out west, I rode 6,000 miles and using up all my vacation time. With my New England trip, I totaled 2,400 miles and only using five days of vacation (and one call off work day). I am able to save vacation time for another summer ride (maybe a southern rally?) Sure, I'll be going back out west, I have family in Colorado and Arizona and I love New Mexico. But I have found a new part of the beautiful United States of America that is calling me to come back, the New England States. 🙂
            My Motorcycles:
            22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
            22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
            82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
            81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
            79 1000e (all original)
            82 850g (all original)
            80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Ya'll come back now!
              Jedz Moto
              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
              1988 Honda GL1500-6
              2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
              2020 Honda Monkey Z125
              2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
              Originally posted by Hayabuser
              Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Working...
              X