82 gs650 levers & rear sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

82 gs650 levers & rear sets

Hey all. Trying to make my bike look as sporty as possible. I realize theres not too many parts made specifically for our bikes so if anyone can point me in the right direction for universal levers and rear sets that would work with minimal fab work I would appreciate it. Also foot pegs. Thanks again. Here's what it looks like atm

mmm. Just in case you goto ebay for adjustable type handlevers - mostly, they can fit older Hondas quite well but whatever the blurb says, be very careful to compare whatever pictures and measures are offered to your old Suzuki levers or you'll be doing lots of creative filing and sawing...old Suzuki levers are not like Hondas particularly around the brake cylinder. You could make it easier by getting a new Master cylinder ala Honda and your handlebar size. On the other side, it's also tricky due to clutch safety switch and...well, I can't remember! so that might be all that's outstanding or might not.
    Last edited by Gorminrider; 07-13-2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Get your "google-fu" up and running. Raask rearsets aren't great, but they make them for just about everything
      Paul

sigpic

Originally posted by Grimly
      Watery bints handing out swords is no basis for any system of government.

Comment

Working...
      X