Seen any good movies lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under The Skin

Totally freaky, odd, but you can't look away. Aliens take human form and search for lonely people to lure into their "processing for food" human consumption processer.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    1978 Suzuki GS 750 EC

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
      “Better off dead”. It’s on a yearly rotation at my house. One of my all-time favorites.
      What was he one he did with Demi Moore? I'd like to see that one again.

Comment

I laughed on several occasions, but some folks think it's a terrible movie.

GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Last night watched Dream House with Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts. Pretty good thriller with some great twists. Do not watch the trailer first, kind of spoils some of the plot, glad I didn’t.
          Rich
          1982 GS 750TZ
          2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
          Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

OK, I'm not necessarily presenting this as a "good" movie, but it's got a ton of motorcycles in it, the only recognizable one a CBX, so it's got that going for it. Fact is, I'm still processing it, and the jury is still out. While looking for a good, bad "B" movie to fall asleep to the other night on Prime (there are an infinite number), I came across George A. Romero's 1981 Knightriders.

Rich
            1982 GS 750TZ
            2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

I've been on a major tear, watching The Expanse, which is by far the best science fiction space opera I've ever seen. Five seasons worth, with one more in the pipe.
              "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
              ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
              1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                I've been on a major tear, watching The Expanse, which is by far the best science fiction space opera I've ever seen. Five seasons worth, with one more in the pipe.
                It is, as I tell my wife every time we sit down to watch it, "The best TV sci-fiction ever!"
                It creates a very believable world. Basically using technology that is possible and believable.
                No hyperdrives, teleporters, photon torpedos.....
                200 years in the future...still using rockets and projectile weapons.

And the rich kids have racing space craft....LOL....
                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                  It is, as I tell my wife every time we sit down to watch it, "The best TV sci-fiction ever!"
                  It creates a very believable world. Basically using technology that is possible and believable.
                  No hyperdrives, teleporters, photon torpedos.....
                  200 years in the future...still using rockets and projectile weapons.

And the rich kids have racing space craft....LOL....
                  The fact that they have employed NASA personnel to check their "reality" is so cool. There was a great article on the physics of The Expanse. Beyond that, the actors are phenomenal.
                  ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                  1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                    The fact that they have employed NASA personnel to check their "reality" is so cool. There was a great article on the physics of The Expanse. Beyond that, the actors are phenomenal.
                    Oh, and the books are pretty good, too!

My hero, of course is Madam Secretary, with Bobbie in a close second.

Comment

We’ve been rewatching Battlestar Galactica 2004-9. Love that series. Last week I watched the original from 1978 that I loved as a 7 year old. Meh. It doesn’t hold up.

Will look for The Expanse. What app or channel is that on?
                      Rich
                      1982 GS 750TZ
                      2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

We’ve been rewatching Battlestar Galactica 2004-9. Love that series. Last week I watched the original from 1978 that I loved as a 7 year old. Meh. It doesn’t hold up.

Amazon. You can buy it on YouTube, too.
                        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                        1982 CB900f

Comment

Yes, I have all the second gen BG, and have watched it more than once. The episode "33" I could watch every day.

If that worked for you, so will The Expanse...

Comment

It amazes me to think that it's going on two decades since the new BG came out. Oof.
                            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                            1982 CB900f

Comment

The NBC app has the 1978 series, and the 1980 series, if you dare. I struggled through the first episode, then went right to the the finale when Strarbuck (Dirk Benedict) came back for one episode. Commercials on this app are excessive, but it is free.

The Peacock app (also free but shorter commercials) has a the reboot 2003 2-part miniseries and seasons 1-4 from 2004 on.

I've been looking for a model of the MarkII Viper from the new series to build.
                              Rich
                              1982 GS 750TZ
                              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

I watched every episode of the original as a kid (and loved it back then). I don't know that I should try the wayback machine there.
                                ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                                1982 CB900f

Comment

Working...
                                X