Seen any good movies lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xkaes View Post
    If you like vampire or zombie movies, check out "From Dusk till Dawn" -- George Clooney, Harvey Keitel, Quinten Tarantino.

I'm still laughing!!!

Even funnier than "Dead Snow" -- a Norwegian film about dead Nazis coming back to life.
    I couldn't get through Dead Snow. From Dusk Till Dawn though...classic film.
    Ryan

1979 GS850G - currently undergoing a major overhaul
    1986 GSX-R750 - I'm figuring it out

Comment

Heck yeah on From Dusk Till Dawn.

I actually rented a movie tonight called Jay Himself. A documentary about the famous photographer Jay Maisel and when he moved out of his place in New York City. His place was a 6 story former bank that he bought in the 60s. A bit slow going, but definitely interesting. It was made by a noteworthy still photograher so this photo geek enjoyed
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Just rewatched Gran Torino for at least the third time. Eastwood at his finest, acting and directing.
        Rich
        1982 GS 750TZ
        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Right now, I'm motoring through the last season of The Expanse while it's new.
          "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
          ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
          1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
            Right now, I'm motoring through the last season of The Expanse while it's new.
            Yes, we need to get to that one, but we're a little stacked up right now.

Just finished the first season of "Resident Alien" which is very fun.
            We have one more episode of Yellowstone.
            Wife is working through season three of "This is Us" of which I do watch most of the episode, and enjoy.
            And we have the final season of "3rd Rock From the Sun" to go. (Never watched it before, and we really enjoyed the first five seasons)

But, lucky (unlucky?) for us, the wife is home this week after testing positive at work. So we have time.
            Last edited by Baatfam; 01-11-2022, 07:51 AM.
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Oh, and we have to get back to "Get Back" on Disney....Only watch the first part.
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

"Eraser" an older action movie with Schwarzenegger that worked fairly well.

I was curious about the "rail gun" featured in the movie, with him saying he thought it was a US Navy thing only.
                I felt prompted to look into that after watching it and was surprised that not only was this part true, (theirs is truly massive) but then I found there are youtube instruction videos on how to make one, and (subject to restrictions where you reside) anyone may be able to buy much smaller ones from several USA sources.
                "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
                Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

"The Super Bob Einstein Movie." Super Dave Osborne made Evel Knievel look like a wimp!

FYI: Bob's younger brother is Albert Brooks, whose birth name was Albert Einstein.
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Working...
                  X