No announcement yet.

A milestone for my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like we had a lot of fun and he wasn't faster, you just haven't had a lot of practice lately
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Is that a Honda prelllyude?
      1983 GS 550 LD
      2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Love that Honda Prelude. Looks mint. Always wanted one of those but had to settle for an Accord at the time as used ones were scarce.

Comment

I owned a Celica back in the early 90s when our first daughter was born...that's when I learned, a coupe is not a good car to have when using a baby car seat...I always banged my head after securing my daughter.

That's how I figured that the Prelude was not a car I would invest in as I started a family...it's the Accord all the way! Eventually, it lead to the purchase of the 2003 Honda Pilot EX which lasted me through over 200K miles. Now that both our daughters are married, I got a Tacoma!

As for your son, Trevor...that is fantastic that he has paid off two vehicles at the age of 18. Thanks for sharing your story.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

My boy is getting into it!

No signature

Comment

Impressive.

Whats the project about?
              Looks like salvage parts (ink pen) installed on front, but in the initial pic when bought it (08-25), doesnt seem to be any front end damage.

(On my Malibu that is about what needed to do to change headlight bulb.)

Great that you can be proud of son.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

On my Malibu that is about what needed to do to change headlight bulb.
                That's too true to be funny on newer vehicles! It's all about disassembly to get to the simple thing. I dread it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                  Impressive.

Whats the project about?
                  Looks like salvage parts (ink pen) installed on front, but in the initial pic when bought it (08-25), doesnt seem to be any front end damage.

(On my Malibu that is about what needed to do to change headlight bulb.)

Great that you can be proud of son.
                  You are right...headlights being replaced...lol...the ink yes...car had a rebuilt status the front end was replaced a long time ago. He was also checking out the control bars.
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Phred View Post
                    Love that Honda Prelude. Looks mint. Always wanted one of those but had to settle for an Accord at the time as used ones were scarce.
                    And the resale is really high. Loved the early ones a bunch.

Comment

Working...
                    X