Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: I had a crash...a big one!

Quote Originally Posted by trevor View Post
    Well got one more thing taken care of today...went in for surgery on my finger. I have not been able to close it into a fist, therefore it sticks out...and is sore and vulnerable. The scar tissue had to be removed and he did something to the ligaments. lol
    Still waiting for a date for the hip.
    Well heck, how are you suppose to go all "Champ" on someone like that?

I hope your turn for the hip rolls around quickly. Surgeries are so far behind right now because of COVID. There just aren't enough surgeons to fill the operating theatres and address the backlog.
    '83 GS650G
    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Well sh!t Trevor ! ! ! I disappear for a few months and all h3ll breaks loose here. Couldn't believe what I was reading here. Am very happy you are healing fairly well. Hope the hip surgery goes smooth, and SOON.
    And if I ever get to meet your wife, I swear I'm gonna bring her an award or something, lol. Amazing woman you have there. Get whole soon buddy...
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

'95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Well sh!t Trevor ! ! ! I disappear for a few months and all h3ll breaks loose here. Couldn't believe what I was reading here. Am very happy you are healing fairly well. Hope the hip surgery goes smooth, and SOON.
    And if I ever get to meet your wife, I swear I'm gonna bring her an award or something, lol. Amazing woman you have there. Get whole soon buddy...
    What nice things to say to me, thanks. 🙂 My wife is a saint... at least that’s what my close friends say. Lol
    I have an appointment with a “navigator” on Thursday to talk about what I need and what I can expect around my hip replacement surgery.... then I’ll get on the cancellation list. I just want it done already. Cheers
    No signature