Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get my "site supporter" badge so I can look like the cool kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I get my "site supporter" badge so I can look like the cool kids?

That thing in the title.
    1982 GS1100GL: hand built stainless 4-1 exhaust, pods, jetting.

If you’ve sent Frank some money, he may just be behind or does that kind of thing only once in a while when he’s got time.
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Support the site:

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Thanks Ed. Was just going to link that page. Now I don’t have to.
        Rich
        1982 GS 750TZ
        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

You're welcome, Rich!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
            That part is already done. Like Rich said, maybe Frank is behind.

Comment

On the site supporters section of the forum (accessible to supporters), Frank makes a posting about expenses, contributions and supporters.
              Looks like Frank processes the contributions in occasional batches. And did so in January, February, April, June and August.

Last edited by Redman; 10-02-2020, 10:01 AM. Reason: link

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Longitudinal View Post
                That part is already done. Like Rich said, maybe Frank is behind.
                He’ll get to you...not sure how long it will take...he sends PM to thank you for your support.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                  He’ll get to you...not sure how long it will take...he sends PM to thank you for your support.

Ed

Coolio. I'm not asking for the recognition, but rather to help the site by showing others that the site is user supported.

Comment

Working...
                  X