Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MIKUNI Choke plunger seat replacement and Air corrector jets for GS fours VM's

Quote Originally Posted by alke46 View Post
    This looks like a service I will be seeking out as my bike has most of the classic problems outlined. Sooty plugs, lower than expected mpg, etc., etc., etc.

I will be in touch in the near future.
    I sent mine to Rob yesterday, 12/17/21. I will report the results when the bike is road-ready again. That will be early in 2022 I hope.
    Larry

'79 GS 1000E
    '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
    '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
    '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.

Just chiming in to say that I got my plungers back yesterday, just a couple of days short of one month round trip to the UK and now home.

I'm not complaining. It's just the nature of the beast when trying to ship overseas and back during the holiday season. The USPS gets overwhelmed easily this time of year.

Thanks for the service you provide Rob. They look like new. Almost too good to go back on the carbs.
    Larry

'79 GS 1000E
    '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
    '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
    '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.

Quote Originally Posted by alke46 View Post
    Thanks for the service you provide Rob. They look like new. Almost too good to go back on the carbs.
    Thanks, Larry.
    I always treat the plungers as my own and make sure they are returned the best they can be and as well as fitting the Viton seals i always clean, polish and straighten them etc first if needed which i don't mention as i consider that part of the service.
    Shipping time worldwide USA , AUS , NZ etc is usually 7 to 10 days each way but i've had the odd one do it in 4 and then a couple have took month due to busy holidays etc.
    Every set has made it back home though which is the main thing..
    Mikuni Viton Choke Plunger Seat Renewal.
    VITON Choke plunger seals .KAWASAKI Z1,Z900,Z650,Z1000,Z1R,SUZUKI GS1000,GSXR,RF | eBay

Air Corrector Jets for Mikuni VM 24, 26 and 28mm carbs .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254380193...84.m1555.l2649