Chrome seat grab rail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrome seat grab rail

Can you offer any leads on GS850G chrome seat grab rail? I’m not having much luck.

cmsnl.com seems to list it at least:
    -81 GS850G
    -82 GS450

Comment

Have had a look at the usual parts suppliers both in the USA and Europe and it seems the part is discontinued properly better to search some breakers sites or maybe someone on here has one spare.
      The big guy up there rides a Suzuki (this I know)
      1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
      past bikes. RF900
      TL1000s
      Hayabusa
      gsx 750f x2
      197cc Francis Barnett
      various British nails

Comment

Originally posted by Erdoc98 View Post
        Can you offer any leads on GS850G chrome seat grab rail? I’m not having much luck.
        THe rail along the back of the seat.....well the sides near the back and up and over the back??

THat was missing on the 80 850G I had, since could not tilt up/open the seat with the rail on since it would hit the mounting brackets for the samsonite luggage. And I found that was common, so lots of them were taken off. Question now is, how many are still around and available.
        And I think they changed design at some point, maybe 83, where then more of a square tube not round.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
        X