Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why are CBs and KZs the popular ones.

Default Another picture

Found another picture, This was taken at " Riding Into History" in St Augustine FL. That's my 1000ET in the foreground behind it on the left is some all around nice guy named Dennis Gage ( err Dennis the checks in the mail ?) and on the right myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1980 GS1000E

Default Last one this time.

This time another " Riding Into History" picture. Taken during a rest stop on the " Grand Marshall's Ride " this is Kevin Schwantz relaxing on my ET. The organizers ( Bill 7 you know who you are ) asked if Kevin could use it on the ride. Of course I said yes and all in all a great event.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1980 GS1000E

I remember when the Honda 750 came out, it was THE bike. Then the Z1 came out and it was THE bike. They had a lead time on the GS and I think that is why those are the bikes that first pop into peoples heads when they think UJM. For me the 4 exhaust pipe thing was pretty cool back then as well.
    Myself, I think the GS is a lot better product as well it should be as it came out later and should be (and is) more refined. I still like the looks of all of them but as far as riding, I prefer the GS, it's just that simple and I prefer riding them rather than just looking at them.