• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maddevill View Post
    You guys mind telling me how you fixed my picture ? Like I
    said, I'm a borderline moron.

Mad
    I downloaded it, then edited it to rotate right side up, uploaded on my Photo Bucket (PB) and posted it from there.

PB has changed...I no longer see the code (like I use to) so I copied the picture (right click on photo) and then pasted it on my reply. Hope that doesn’t sound too complicated.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Probably not complicated at all to those who know computers. Sounds really complicated to me & the folks that don't know computers.
      1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
        Probably not complicated at all to those who know computers. Sounds really complicated to me & the folks that don't know computers.
        And I'm attempting to do it from a Kindle, which I'm finding out is a whole different can of worms. A new laptop is in my future. ( any suggestions?)
        And Dorkburger, that's the " pretty" side. The other side of the tank is bashed in. But I found a super clean
        replacement on eBay. Even in the correct paint color !

Mad
        83 GS750E
        2006 ZX14
        2004 KTM 450 EXC
        2001 Yamaha Big Bear

Comment

AMAZING UPDATE. WOOT !
          So I'm steadily making progress on the 83 750E. Calipers and front master rebuilt, valves adjusted, covers cleaned and painted.
          After buying a used right cluster off flea bay, my starter now works and I even have sparks ! Sweet ! I advertised about
          having someone overhaul my carbs. I had a fellow GSR member contact me. Says he, " Hey. I've got a set of freshly rebuilt
          carbs you can have for free. There's a catch though... You gotta take the whole bike too. ". So NOW I have ANOTHER 83 750E
          this one is silver. I was going to use it for parts but its so complete that I decided to get this one running too. Looks like I won't
          be bored this winter. Anyhoo, just thought I'd let everyone know what's going on.

Mad
          83 GS750E
          2006 ZX14
          2004 KTM 450 EXC
          2001 Yamaha Big Bear

Comment

Working...
          X