New to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the site

Hi, Just joined the site and glad to be here. My son-in-law has a '84 GS750E he picked up and I'm going to build a mild cafe bike out of it. It's been a long time since my '76 750 Super Sport. I ride/race old guys enduro classes in my area. It's good to have a project again. My question is that there doesn't seem to be a lot of info around on the '84's 750E. I'm also not sure what years this year shares parts with? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I did find a service manual but not sure of the year other than the mono shock.

Thanks,
    Noel

Welcome!

There’s two models from 1984/750s...an EF and an ES...fairings are different...but both nice models.

Not sure about what parts are interchangeable...post pics of your bike.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Thanks Ed,

I'll get a few pics up shortly. Appreciate the input. I would like to know about year/parts interchangeability if someone else in the forum knows.

Noel

Comment

Noel, use Partzilla or something similar to source parts. Pick your make, year and model. Once you click on the part you want, the site will show you all the years & models the part was used on.

Welcome to GSR
        Paul

sigpic

Originally posted by Grimly
        Watery bints handing out swords is no basis for any system of government.

Comment

I believe that the 83-85 all share most parts.

Mad
          83 GS750E
          2006 ZX14
          2004 KTM 450 EXC
          2001 Yamaha Big Bear

Comment

Thanks, All! Really appreciate the input. I'm sure there will be more questions coming once I progress a bit further.

Comment

Working...
            X