X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suzuki's History of Racing

Part 1-
    In this video, Suzuki takes us all the way back to 1962 when Suzuki took first place in the Isle of Man TT in the 50cc class. There's plenty of vintage motor...

Part 2-
    Discover the glory of winning 10 consecutive motocross world titles! In 1965, Suzuki became the first Japanese motorcycle manufacturer to take on the challen...

Part 3-
    In 1974, Suzuki introduced the RG500, which was powered by Suzuki's unique Square Four engine, which was developed to deliver the performance needed to win i...
    2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
    2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post

Part 1-
    In this video, Suzuki takes us all the way back to 1962 when Suzuki took first place in the Isle of Man TT in the 50cc class. There's plenty of vintage motor...

Part 2-
    Discover the glory of winning 10 consecutive motocross world titles! In 1965, Suzuki became the first Japanese motorcycle manufacturer to take on the challen...

Part 3-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEwmCct9VY
    Hey thanks buddy...I'll be watching that in my garage for Friday night entertainment.
    No signature

Comment

That was really fun. I watched the first segment at lunch, having never seen riders pushing their bikes off the starting line. What a hoot!

The first bike I rode was a TS185, following by a GT380. I still miss a nice two stroke.

Thanks, Alan
      '82 GS650G 27k
      '00 GZ250 5k "Pocket Hawg"
      ('98 GS500E 18k, new project - moved on to new home)
      '98 GSF1200 39k, new project, fixed the blown out spark plug, waiting on time
      '05 Moto Guzzi Nevada 750IE (the Pocket Hawg's days are numbered)

Comment

I'm about halfway through segment one. This is a super fun watch. Thanks for sharing Hyabuser.
        Ryan

1979 GS850G - currently undergoing a major overhaul
        1986 GSX-R750 - I'm figuring it out

Comment

Working...
        X