Rubber gromments that hold the side covers on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubber gromments that hold the side covers on

I am finishing up an 82 GS1100E, and I looked up the rubber grommets that go into the frame to hold the side covers on. I complete set was about $17, but the shipping was $18. That isn't a great deal of money but it is just aggravating. This could honestly ship for 2 or 3 dollars. Is there anyone selling Suzuki small parts that doesn't do the ripoff shipping.
    1981 GS1100E
    1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Copy and paste the following in an Ebay search:

24 Pieces Side Cover Grommets Washers Repair Kit For GS125 Motorcycle Car
    Ron
    When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!
    1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
    1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
    1982 GS1100E
    1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Partsoutlaw.com always has $4.99 shipping with a promo code that’s no secret. They spell it out at the top of every page.
      Rich
      1982 GS 750TZ
      2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
      Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

You can force a round grommet into those oval holes. Works better than the Suzi grommets
        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Thanks to all, I have a $5 package on its way from china.
          1981 GS1100E
          1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Comment

Working...
          X