Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Brown County Indiana GS Thang - June 10-13 - SAVE THE DATE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotty heavy rain on Thursday and Friday.

No casualties to report.

Question for discussion:
    whos name does appear on police reports??

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Are you implying that someone got a "Certificate of performance"......?
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Taking it easy today while my son is out riding with a few of the guys. He was super excited to head out with Larry, Ron and Norm.

Haven't taken many pics. Here's my 850 with Steve's and Dogma's GS100G.

Roger

Current rides
        1983 GS 850G
        2003 FJR 1300A
        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Looking good.
          Has the weather cleared-up a bit for you ?

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
            Are you implying that someone got a "Certificate of performance"......?
            No, just some wacked out local skanky chick trying to make love to Redmans motorcycle. Jay to her to move it along or I'll call the cops. Apparently she was having to much fun... well until the cops took her away...
            My Motorcycles:
            22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
            22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
            82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
            81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
            79 1000e (all original)
            82 850g (all original)
            80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Mid 90s and humid. No rain today.

https://imgur.com/gallery/aHmubWf

The Ron and norm mod.

one of the three “incidents” of the day that I know of, and not all are back yet.

>> later note: two more known “incidents”. Steve heading out with trailer on rescue mission.
              Last edited by Redman; 06-12-2021, 06:12 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                No, just some wacked out local skanky chick trying to make love to Redmans motorcycle. Jay to her to move it along or I'll call the cops. Apparently she was having to much fun... well until the cops took her away...
                Pics, or it didn’t happen. (Video would be even better)
                Rich
                1982 GS 750TZ
                2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                  Pics, or it didn’t happen. (Video would be even better)
                  I did think of getting pic, but would be difficult to explain to wife.

Comment

Dave, I was counting on you and you’ve let me down. Those who couldn’t be there need to live vicariously through those who could. You have a duty to report, in detail, such shenanigans. Maybe Norm got evidence.
                    Rich
                    1982 GS 750TZ
                    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                      I did think of getting pic, but would be difficult to explain to wife.

Lol, pics !

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                        Spotty heavy rain on Thursday and Friday.

No casualties to report.

Question for discussion:
                        whos name does appear on police reports??

Mr Speedy?
                        ---- Dave
                        79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                        80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                        79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                        92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by Grimly View Post
                          Mr Speedy?
                          nope. See norms account of the situation. Post 185.
                          Last edited by Redman; 06-12-2021, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                            Dave, I was counting on you and you’ve let me down. Those who couldn’t be there need to live vicariously through those who could. You have a duty to report, in detail . . .
                            I do have some pics to post. Not a lot, not complete. Will post some pics after home for a couple days.
                            Am not aware of any pics of the drunk/high/whatever woman doing a pole dance on my bike, nor of me offering to assist -ahem- help her to get off the bike.

In short I will say that Thursday and Friday had some heavy rain in afternoon. All days hot and humid, today in mid 90s and humid but no rain, quite sunny actually. Most everybody out for most all day.

Had three mechanical problem situations, all repaired in parking lot. Broke clutch cable, missing shock mount nuts, turn signal wiring came apart..... and other that I didn’t really see what was going on.

Pizza slaughter Friday evening. Grilled chicken and grilled corn on cob , both with Jay seasoning, and hot dogs, and Jay desert stuff (I have little idea what it is, but yummie), for Saturday.

and also sad to say had today had three “rider down” incidents with bike damage. Will let the individuals report on thier own when and how they want. One included ride to Hospital ER, and released in a few hours. So all okay.
                            Last edited by Redman; 06-12-2021, 11:53 PM.

Comment

2 broken ribs. Quite a bit of deep bruising. Really sore. My boy and his girlfriend jumped in my car and cam and got s from the hospital. By the time we got to the motel, everyone was in bed. Somewhere around 2am EST.

A huge thank you to everyone that helped get my bike back to the motel.

more to report later.
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Made it home around 11:00 am. HAD A GREAT TIME AS USUAL!

Now to patent that mod that Norm and I came up with! That was some roadside engineering at it's best! Thanks again to Roger for the clutch cable, (and the salsa) would probably still be on the road, working the clutch with my right leg without it!
                                Ron
                                When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!
                                1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
                                1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
                                1982 GS1100E
                                1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Working...
                                X