Colour wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colour wiring diagram

Think I just replied to your FB post. Check on BikeCliffs website. Top right column. May be one that’s very close. Link in my signature.
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Doing a simple google search brought up a few places online you can pay for one, but I hate to suggest that.

Someone on here MUST have a GS550 color diagram they can share. And to Rich's point, yes, the GS550 wiring diagram is missing from BikeCliffs website but it does list the GS450 and the GS650 color diagrams and those may be close enough.
      Last edited by RustyTank; 01-25-2021, 06:25 PM.
      Ryan

1979 GS850G - currently undergoing a major overhaul
      1986 GSX-R750 - I'm figuring it out

Comment

The 550 wiring diagram is in the FSM but the 650 wiring diagram from his site (http://members.dslextreme.com/users/...650wiring.html) is pretty close if you really need colored.
        sigpic
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

The color diagrams are in the early clymer manuals. If see an manual for sale, it will have a big “color schematic” emblem on front cover. At some point in history, the later editions went to b/w schematics.

color schematics are easier to follow a line acrosss the page.
          but for working on the bike, the color schematics may not be so good for the reason the the schematic may have faded, and wires on bike fade differently.

i found that working on bike the schematics with the colors spelled out seems to work better. Just my experience/opinion.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
          X