New third-generation 2021 Hayabusa!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
    That colour scheme still looks great to me.

There has not been a more beautiful ultrasport paint scheme.
    "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
    ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
    1982 CB900f

Comment

Safe to say the old Vanson jacket is going back in closet.
      Not that i was in any way looking to purchase the new Busa the cost is shocking.
      In Canada the mrsp is $23,399.00. Add taxes, registration and dealer prep and it will be $28000.00ish to have one in the garage. Yikes!
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Expensive toys that would be hard to justify for some of us...especially those that are married.

Try buying a new car for less than $25K...

Even being credit card debt-free, funding both my wife and mine IRAs, able to pay mortgage & utilities, and having a savings account that allows early payoff...my wife would have a reason for me not to pull the trigger.

I'd be happy with buying a $5K GS bike that was ready to ride...and would be fully paid off!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

which is the more hideous looking ride ... the hayabusa or the vmax ??

tough call
          1100 Katana / 1100 ES

pragmatic not dogmatic

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
            Expensive toys that would be hard to justify for some of us...especially those that are married.

Try buying a new car for less than $25K...

Even being credit card debt-free, funding both my wife and mine IRAs, able to pay mortgage & utilities, and having a savings account that allows early payoff...my wife would have a reason for me not to pull the trigger.

I'd be happy with buying a $5K GS bike that was ready to ride...and would be fully paid off!

Ed

Even a 1st Gen Busa still goes for more than $5k in general.
            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
            1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
              Even a 1st Gen Busa still goes for more than $5k in general.
              +\- $1K
              +\- $2K

It’s do-able but for the life of me, I’d have to work my way up to a Busa!

Having a Y2K/Gixxer 750 was not the best decision as a first bike. Lord knows I was very fortunate NOT to get in too much trouble with that bike!

Ed

P.S. Enjoy the SB!!!

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                +\- $1K
                +\- $2K

It’s do-able but for the life of me, I’d have to work my way up to a Busa!

Having a Y2K/Gixxer 750 was not the best decision as a first bike. Lord knows I was very fortunate NOT to get in too much trouble with that bike!

Ed

P.S. Enjoy the SB!!!

Actually, I'd say you need to ride a Busa. They are marvelously civilized-unless you need them not to be.

As for the SB, as a Cleveland fan, I'm barely interested.
                ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                1982 CB900f

Comment

Actually, I'd say you need to ride a Busa. They are marvelously civilized-unless you need them not to be.

As for the SB, as a Cleveland fan, I'm barely interested.
                  I think I believe you...as long as the throttle isn’t too sensitive and makes me look dumb! Lol

I’m from L.A. and appreciate the Raiders for winning SB XVIII for the city of Los Angeles.

I spoke to a friend who is a Packers fan that said to me today, “the SB is as American as it gets!”

I use to despise Brady & the Pats (sounds like a band name). But I’ve since calmed myself to acknowledge that “it’s just a game” and that you can’t be a champion without having opponents.

I’m watching the talents of each QB but there are also other players who have the ability to make a difference in the game!

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Finally a real ride review:

Chris has been on the UK launch of the 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa. On the road, top speed run on a runway and check out the 140mph wheelie at the end ✊✊✊#Suzuki #H...
                    2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                    2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
                      What a great review. Thanks for posting. Never thought of that as a sport tourer. Impressive how many gadgets it has.

Wheely at 140? 180 mph in less than a mile? Stupid fast!
                      Roger

Current rides
                      1983 GS 850G
                      2003 FJR 1300A
                      Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

They don't seem much cooler than the first versions, but then, my knees and wrists are past the guy who's past the pure sportsbike. Some nice paint schemes, though!
                        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                        1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
                          "A grown-up naughty bike!"

Love the pronunciation with a British way of explaining things.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

The ZX14 DID lack a soul. It was a fast appliance.
                            To each their own. My '07 ZX14 in Diablo Black will always be my dream bike. The term "Pride of ownership" didn't even scratch the surface.
                            And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                            Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Yeah, of course. I get that. I ride a Harley, so I have to get that.
                              ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                              1982 CB900f

Comment

Yeah, of course. I get that. I ride a Harley, so I have to get that.
                                Just so long as you ride.
                                And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                                Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Working...
                                X