Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: I got the COVID shot today

Nessism is offline Forum LongTimer GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Baatfam View Post
    No, not now, always. I never said, "Any made up reason," sorry. I said valid from the beginning.
    The part you forgot is that you alone will judge the validity of the reason.

Here is a clear cut explanation of the " validity of reason " the above poster has been defending the " validity " of .....
    https://www.thebeaverton.com/2021/05...peanut-butter/
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

I got my 2nd shot of Pfizer today and my contacts in the Deep State have let me know the chip is transmitting successfully. I reported myself for self abuse to Tucker Carlson too. WTF has become of us?
    Tom

Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

I've reported this thread and asked it to be moved to the Votrex. What are the chances? The last Covid thread in the Campfire was moved because certain people couldn't act civil and this thread is following suit. Heard on the radio a few minutes ago that religion, politics, and the vaccine are the three things that can't be discussed civilly these days. This thread is case in point on the last part.

Haven't seen anybody on this thread not acting " civilly " .... It looks to me like someone is making sh!t up ......
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Quote Originally Posted by Nessism View Post
    I've reported this thread and asked it to be moved to the Votrex. What are the chances? The last Covid thread in the Campfire was moved because certain people couldn't act civil and this thread is following suit. Heard on the radio a few minutes ago that religion, politics, and the vaccine are the three things that can't be discussed civilly these days. This thread is case in point on the last part.

A certain amount of self policing is necessary for a civil discussion to work. Appointing yourself to the position of Karma Police without the consent of anyone other yourself is the shortest path to totalitarianism. Do us all a favor and don't learn to speak German.

As to the rest of you (us) GROW UP, it's not all about YOU. If you want to be an antisocial dink meet me in the Vortex where I can treat you like a mutant in a cage that gets riled when I poke you with a stick.
    1983 Naked Goldwing Interstate GL1100

1982 GS450txz (former bike)

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it" ~ Upton Sinclair

Quote Originally Posted by bccap View Post
    Haven't seen anybody on this thread not acting " civilly " .... It looks to me like someone is making sh!t up ......
    haven't seen that either...unless disagreeing has become uncivil?
    1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF

Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by LAB3 View Post
    A certain amount of self policing is necessary for a civil discussion to work. Appointing yourself to the position of Karma Police without the consent of anyone other yourself is the shortest path to totalitarianism. Do us all a favor and don't learn to speak German.

As to the rest of you (us) GROW UP, it's not all about YOU. If you want to be an antisocial dink meet me in the Vortex where I can treat you like a mutant in a cage that gets riled when I poke you with a stick.
    Thank you for this point. It supports my request.

Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by wyly View Post
    haven't seen that either...unless disagreeing has become uncivil?
    Rob S. post disappeared. It was a beauty! Did he delete it or did Dep?

BTW, I've got it saved.
    Last edited by Nessism; 05-06-2021 at 08:17 PM.

Mother/father-in-law fully vaccinated. One daughter and husband vaccinated, two other daughters and husbands have appointments for vaccination soon. Son the youngest is allowed to book an appointment on Monday. Wifey gets her 2nd injection just before her chemo sessions begin again. We just may get through this with no one in my immediate family getting infected. Maybe I'll be able to return to work for some regular hours by September.
    1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF