Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS650 with M-unit blue and mo.button wiring diagram

Hey Guys,

Finally got round to doing the full wiring diagram for my gs with Rebel Moto LED switches, Mo.Button and M-Unit Blue.

Can somebody confirm if my charging, starting & ignition circuits look right?

wiring diagram.jpg

Thanks

Mat

Hi Mat, I would just run the outputs of the rectifier straight to the battery with a 30 amp fuse on the positive. I installed a m-unit and motoscope gauge on my gs in 2019. I left the starter supply power OEM. I also fused the m-unit power supply with a 30 amp fuse, not sure that's required.To make the wiring cleaner, I ran a 12 gauge wire from my engine ground (same as battery) all the way to the headlight bucket with ring terminal junction conectors along the way at places like the horn. This reduces wire and makes a cleaner install.
    1983 gs1100ed restro-mod. 1998 gsxr 1100 almost mint, 2019 kawasaki klx250, 2011 Beta 250 evo trials bike, 2017 Montesa 300rr trials bike, 2021 honda crf250rx woods weapon

Comment

Hey Chris,

Thanks, i have updated the diagram now to show the starter going straight from the Battery and added a 30 amp fuse on the reg line to the battery

Comment

Working...
      X