Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New GS750 owner

Hey Rich, meeting up & having a ride out would be great. I'm hoping Covid allows me to get back out in August as my Brother & I like to ride down to Jefferson for the White Rose MCC Vintage Jap meet. If not, at least by Sept. for our annual trip to the NHRA meet at Maple Grove. We always used to ride up to Englishtown Town each year too but sadly like a lot of the original/proper dragstrips it's no more
    Stay safe
    1978 GS750C

Not really into the scene or know what a “proper” drag strip is, but this one is near me. https://www.beaversprings.com/

I did stop there once while out for a motorcycle ride w/ my son. Stopped at the strip just to see what was going on. Enjoyed some frozen treats while watching amateurs on anything with wheels try to blow up thier engines. It was a hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phred View Post
    Welcome to the Forum Mary. Don't forget to check out Basscliffs website for some excellent tutorials on keeping your bike running in top shape. 3 locations leaves me wondering which one your bike is at?
    I glad you mentioned this. It seems that "BASSCLIFF" goes by "BIKECLIFF" nowadays -- and here is the URL link:

http://gsarchive.bwringer.com

AND, if anyone knows how I can email BASSCLIFF, I'd appreciate it. I have tried the email link on that website -- with no response. I have SEVERAL wiring diagrams that are not listed on that website. I would like to donate them to the cause, but I need a way to get in touch with him/her/them. And help would be appreciated!!!!
    '77 GS550B
    '78 GS550C

cowboyup3371 is offline Forum LongTimer Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Basscliff is his alter ego when doing what he loves doing best - playing the BASS guitar; Bikecliff is his motorcycling persona. I believe he's spending lots more time playing right now than anything else so that may be why he hasn't responded.

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Thanks. That's all I need to know -- that he's alive.

I'll just send him an email with the wiring diagrams attached -- and when his amp blows a fuse, he can find the time to upload them to his website for everyone to see.

I've got the wiring diagrams for all of the Suzuki 1978 "C" model bikes. Eight of these are "GS" bikes from the GS400C to the 1000EC.

It also includes every "C" from the JR50C to the SP370C -- so if anyone needs any of those, let me know!
    '77 GS550B
    '78 GS550C

Nessism is online now Forum LongTimer GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Yeah, where the heck is Cliff! How dare he desert us!

Seriously now, he's the kindest and (arguably) greatest contributors to this site. Wish he would come back...

Quote Originally Posted by xkaes View Post
    Thanks. That's all I need to know -- that he's alive.

I'll just send him an email with the wiring diagrams attached -- and when his amp blows a fuse, he can find the time to upload them to his website for everyone to see.

I've got the wiring diagrams for all of the Suzuki 1978 "C" model bikes. Eight of these are "GS" bikes from the GS400C to the 1000EC.

It also includes every "C" from the JR50C to the SP370C -- so if anyone needs any of those, let me know!
    The site you referenced is controlled by Brian Wringer... an active member. Brian mirrored all the Bass/BikeCliff info for safeguarding.
    Contact Brian...
    -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E