Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone ride a great road today? Video?

Default Anyone ride a great road today? Video?

Along the same vein as Trevor’s anyone go for a ride today? Pics? thread, maybe this will become a place where members post videos/clips of great rides. What follows is anything but a great video. I just got a bar mount for my phone and thought I’d see what kind of video I could get. It’s mostly unwatchable, but I have it below anyway. I think a GoPro with stabilization is in my future. (Hint to my wife for my upcoming 50th birthday) This is a fun little stretch of mountain pass about 15 miles from my house.

Besides Jedz and his YT Channel, jedz moto, I don’t see too many members posting videos of your rides. I know some of you have Gopros, let’s see some great roads.

Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 04-03-2021 at 07:45 PM.

Wow!

That's on your phone? What kinda phone have you got?

The GoPro is the way to go....Looks like $400:https://gopro.com/en/us/

You'll have to brush up on your narrating skills and enthusiasm like Jedz!

It's really challenging talking yourself up and letting everyone know your ramblings. I'm being generic in that sense because we all narrate in our minds but don't capture it on video.

I remember talking to myself on rides and not being too bashful because I knew it was only me listening to myself. As long as I didn't answer myself, I wasn't crazy...lol!

Here's to members being brave enough (or whatever term people want to use) to post their video rides...cheers!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

The fact that you infer my non-acceptance is what I'm talking about. (31Jan2021)
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

bonanzadave is offline Forum Guru Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Well this could be fun....lol....here is an old video of my son and I going out dirt riding....we were new to it....it's pretty funny....

No signature

John Day GS Rally...2015

No signature

And how about some lane splitting in California on my K1300R That was fun

No signature

Yes, this is exactly what I wanted to see. Also, if anyone would care to share their filming setup: mount, camera, etc. I’m interested to see what folks are using.

And probably my favorite video

No signature

Good videos guys!

This just goes to show, it is challenging to narrate your own video...on the fly (unscripted).

One good way to avoid the distorted sounds of filming is to do music over video...which is what bonanzadave did.

You just got to give it up for Jedz...credit/props for producing his own videos. He makes it look fun and easy which, it really isn't.

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 04-04-2021 at 09:10 AM.
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

The fact that you infer my non-acceptance is what I'm talking about. (31Jan2021)
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Baatfam is online now Forum LongTimer Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

This was a pretty decent road...
    Bob T.

"That which you manifest is before you." -- Enzo
    "I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble." -- Rudyard Kipling
    "...for our existence to hold any value, it must end. To live meaningful lives, we must die and not return." -- Number Six

'83 GS1100E ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '99 TRIUMPH TROPHY 900 ~ '67 HONDA CUB